The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

OEM style new front bumper *FREE*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmalltownDSMer

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 10, 2008
Doesn't matter, Texas
Came with my car when I bought it back and do not like the fitment of these OE style bumpers. Bought me a brand new OEM one and do not need this one. If you want it come get it for free. If you want it shipped, you will pay shipping charges.

Thanks, Jayson :thumb:

Attachments

• 101_1451.jpg
    101_1451.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 174
Thanks for the offer but I couldnt have you drive 2.5 hours to meet me thats really kool of you,let me know if you ever need anything though we have a lot of junkyards down here,or hit me up if you ever come to hang out!I was workin down there a couple years back and wanted to hit up the drag strip but didnt get a chance and the strip club either :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back