The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G OEM or better floor mats

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgm95gsx

Probationary Member
Dec 14, 2009
San Jose, California
I bought some floor mats for my 95 gsx off of ebay a couple of years ago and that was a bad idea. They looked nice in the picture and had eclipse and the mitsu symbol on the mats but when I got them they were complete crap. Very thin material that just didn't last long. I have been trying to find some oem mats forever and no luck. Can anyone recommend some replacement floor mats that are good quality?

Yeah...those look pretty similar to the ones I got off of ebay that fell apart quickly. I guess I will check out WalMart :)

$78 is a good price, IMO. A decent set of fitted floor mats are going to run you a decent amount of coin. I paid about $130 bucks a set for the Galant. I'd make the assumption by the time you buy a million sets of $21 dollar floor mats over the years, you could just buy a nice set from the start. Not to mention, they would look much nicer.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

$78 is a good price, IMO. A decent set of fitted floor mats are going to run you a decent amount of coin. I paid about $130 bucks a set for the Galant. I'd make the assumption by the time you buy a million sets of $21 dollar floor mats over the years, you could just buy a nice set from the start. Not to mention, they would look much nicer.

I totally agree with you. My issue is that the ones I bought were $75 but the quality was bad. I can tell your Galant ones are a good quality by the picture. I don't get the same feeling from the picture on the website for the ones above.

I totally agree with you. My issue is that the ones I bought were $75 but the quality was bad. I can tell your Galant ones are a good quality by the picture. I don't get the same feeling from the picture on the website for the ones above.

I see what you're saying. If you would like, I can put you in touch with the individual who did the mats for my Galant. I'm not sure if he has done mats for a 1g, but doesn't hurt to ask. Shoot me a PM.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back