The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

North Carolina

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acbigshow

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 29, 2006
Elkin, North_Carolina
Just wondering how all is here from North Carolina an what part?

Im from there Rutherfordton, North Carolina.

iam from iowa, but i will soon be a charlotte resident by the end of the month.. hopefully there are lots of dsm'ers..

OBX TSI is from NC.....Outer Banks area of course.

I'm from there also...but i'm stationed in VA right now.

Well...for me. I never heard of it before..and i drive Dodge Avenger's
my blue car is DSM...but most don't consider it that because it's not a Talon/Eclipse, even though there are factory DSM stickers all over the place..hehe.

i might check it out though. thanks for the info. :thumb:

Holly Springs here, 5 min from Skinnykenny's house

im on cadsm too

We need to all get up and rent one for the entire day.

I'd be down for it, just let me know. I also need to know where I can get my dang headliner fixed, that thing is annoying the hell out of me.

Little town of ROANOKE RAPIDS in the HOUSE!!!! HALIFAX COUNTY Any one around this way.

I'm in Roanoke Rapids a few times a month also, lets get a weekday trip to Deals Gap!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back