The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale North Atlanta getting out of the game. Lots of parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YZFR1

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 8, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Hey there, trying to get out of the DSM game to free up some space and move onto a different project.

Really just hoping to find some local people first before making individual for sale adds.

I have two identical black/silver AWD '91 Eagle Talons. One is a parts car that still has a 4 bolt rear end.

The other car is a bolt-on GTX 3076r on factory spec built engine that's tuned for 30 psi on e85 with AEM series 1, 4 bolt rear, 4 point roll cage, full interior.

Also have a lot of turbos, manifolds and engine parts:

Very race G4CS uncut stroker crankshaft
Fully built/ported polished cylinder head (gsc S2, OS valves, springs, retainers, etc)
JMF street intake manifold
Rebuilt/ported 14b turbo
Full Evoiii 16g setup (turbo, manifold, O2 housing)
New HX35 8 blade built by Jusmix from the forum
Treadstone (turbonetics) T3 manifold

Lots of other parts. Hit me up if interested, like I mentioned earlier just hoping to find some local people first. Would be glad to supply pictures and more details on anything.

You can PM me but best way to get a hold of me is text 4zero4-509-741Eight

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back