The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Non-turbo fendrs vs GSX fender

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakk220

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 13, 2010
Akron, Ohio
I know that there is an air dam on the turbo models that is not on the NT ones, but I was wondering if anyone knew if a NT fender would work with minimal modification or is it not possible?

Im looking for a new fender for a 2gb GSX so if anyone knows where to find one for a decent price that already has the air dam provisions then that would be awesome. If making a NT one work is as easy as drilling a hole or something like that then I will probably just buy one of those. Thanks.

Yeah, the fender is the exact same, with the exception of the hole for the side skirt.

So it would be easy enough to just drill a hole for the side skirt? I assume there is a clip that goes in the hole or something?

If you're getting a used fender the only cars that shouldn't already have the sideskirt cap hole are the Eclipse RS and all 2gb talons. The other non turbo models still had sideskirts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back