The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Nominate a Featured Member for the Homepage

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1. Pneumo

2. DSM Forums - View Profile: pneumo

3. Ran his Evo III 16g to an amazing 10.57 @129.4
Pushed the 14b to 11.514 @ 118.13
Dave is a self tuner, utilizing some amazing tuning skills to push his limited platforms to the max. Aquiring some extremely fast times with the small turbo platforms. Dave is also quick to help anyone out on the board and share his tips and secrets along the way to help others go faster! Now we just got to get him to upload some photo's of his silver beast in his gallery.

And/Or

1. Phil 1320

2. DSM Forums - View Profile: Phil1320

3. Phil has been running the 14b forEVER! One of the first guys to push the stock turbo platform and today he currently holds the AWD No nitrous 14b Record of 11.497 @ 113.85! Adding to that Phil has done this with no shops backing him, personally doing all the work on his talon, and shares everything about his setup with the rest of us. Phil is the first guy to help out with others goals and will give anyone tips and tricks to help them out along the way. Truly a class act guy!

The latest DSMTuners feature has been posted on the front page. Congratulations to dacowgod for being a DSMTuner.com Feature Member!

To view past DSMTuner.com feature members, click here.

We are always looking for new features. If you think you qualify, or know someone that does, follow the directions in post #1 of this thread. Good luck!

P.S. I will really try to update this monthly as I know I've been slacking for the past couple months. I'm sorry.

I would like to suggest kthackst.

Kevin is a DSM missionary. He has introduced a number of people to the vehicles, myself included. His weekend schedule is typically booked with working on peoples cars, often at the expense of his personal time. Kevin will bend over backwards to help someone enter the DSM world. Through outreach and sweat equity, I think people like Kevin do a lot for the continuation of this community.

I have been involved in the community for about one year after Kevin introduced me to the DSM. He knows far more than me about most aspects of these vehicles... things most people would have to look up he knows by heart. He always points people in the right direction and is extremely knowledgeable.

Kevin is not one to brag, boast, or seek attention for all that he has done for others. In fact, he is very humble. A lot of people could learn from his example.

DSM Forums - View Profile: kthackst

I forgot to mention... kthackst got in a plane, flew over 5 states, and stayed in a house full of cats (and crazy cat people) just to help me do a head swap. He even brought his wife along for the trip so she could visit with my wife while we worked on a car for 4 days straight. This man is brilliant. He deserves a medal (or at least he should be a featured member).

The latest DSMTuners feature has been posted on the front page. Congratulations to talondave for being a DSMTuner.com Feature Member!

We are always looking for new features. If you think you qualify, or know someone that does, follow the directions in post #1 of this thread. Good luck!

I would like to nominate Mike Rizzoti. His car with a Stock Block ran consistently and into the 9's. He is also a very nice guy. :hellyeah:

Mr.peepers should be considered. He is a nice guy with a fast DSM. His car ran 10.7s on street tires and stock short block, he does everything on a tight budget, fabs a lot of his own stuff, and is always willing to help people.

Dave Katz
HighPSI TSI Guy

DSM Forums - View Profile: HighPSI TSi Guy

Dave has been in the DSM game for a long time. He's got himself a 10.0@139 Full street trim 1g as his track car when he gets time to run it. He has a nasty dsm no doubt about it. But he spends alot more time traveling anywhere bewteen 1-5 states away sometimes to make sure fellow DSM'ers cars are running at their best. He has personally driven about 200 miles when a couple local DSM'ers along with myself needed our cars tuned. He came through just in time for all of us to have our trip up to the racetrack on time. He's worked on countless DSM's, Twin turbo 1100 hp challengers, and even John Shepard's SRT8 Jeep(Foreign Muscle).

We had our own local website for DSM'ers, and when the guy running the site let it shutdown without warning, Dave started up another one so we all could still communicate and have fun without having to flood a global site with our random conversations and humor.

Dave is the type of guy every DSM'er should want to have as a friend. That is why id like Nominate him.

1. Pneumo

2. DSM Forums - View Profile: pneumo

3. Ran his Evo III 16g to an amazing 10.57 @129.4
Pushed the 14b to 11.514 @ 118.13
Dave is a self tuner, utilizing some amazing tuning skills to push his limited platforms to the max. Aquiring some extremely fast times with the small turbo platforms. Dave is also quick to help anyone out on the board and share his tips and secrets along the way to help others go faster! Now we just got to get him to upload some photo's of his silver beast in his gallery.

And/Or

1. Phil 1320

2. DSM Forums - View Profile: Phil1320

3. Phil has been running the 14b forEVER! One of the first guys to push the stock turbo platform and today he currently holds the AWD No nitrous 14b Record of 11.497 @ 113.85! Adding to that Phil has done this with no shops backing him, personally doing all the work on his talon, and shares everything about his setup with the rest of us. Phil is the first guy to help out with others goals and will give anyone tips and tricks to help them out along the way. Truly a class act guy!
I second both of these nominations (not together, I think they each deserve thier own sportlight). Its easy to throw on a huge turbo and run 10's or 11's, but both of these members have gone that fast on very small frame, stock turbos. They have also been around helping members and keeping the passion and enthusiasm alive since the beginning. They would both make outstanding featured members for their accomplishments with, and dedication to, our beloved DSM's.

The latest DSMTuners feature has been posted on the front page. Congratulations to Phil1320 for being a DSMTuner.com Feature Member!

JusMX141 Has my vote. Justin has been everyone's go to guy when they have any turbo questions. The guy has made literally thousands of posts with extremely useful info on turbos. The guy deserves some damn credit!!!!

If you're going to nominate someone be sure to follow the nomination guidelines.
Now, in order to suggest a member to be featured you must do so using the following format. You can suggest yourself or other members. But you must make sure the member in question meets the following requirements:

- The member should be doing something (or have done something) noteworthy, like; run a really fast 1/4 mile time with a certain set up, competing in a racing series, won a championship of some kind, was recognized in a magazine, was the first to try something different and was successful, has contributed in some substantial way to the DSM community, or has done something else that is worth recognizing. We don't want to just feature any member with a nice looking car. There should be some substance to why they're being featured.

- They must be a member of the site. If they aren't you should ask them to register. If John Shepherd can take the time to register an account here there's no reason why someone else can't. There will be no emphasis on post count or registration date. But we would rather feature someone who is active on our site if possible.

- They must have at least 3 photos of their car in the gallery. People want to see photos of the car. If they don't have gallery photos you'll need to ask them to upload some.

- Their profile should be filled out with their mod list. If it's not you should request that they do so before suggesting them.

Once the member meets these requirements, you can post a reply to this thread with the following information:

1. The Member's name

2. A link to the member's profile

3. A short summary as to why you think they should be featured - include something that they've accomplished, something notable they're doing, or some way they've contributed to the betterment of the DSM community.

That's it! Suggest someone!

Here's the archive for the past featured members:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/hangout/302672-feature-member-archive.html

:dsm:

I want to nominate Richard 33

DSM Forums - View Profile: richard33

Watching him keeps me motivated to keep moving forward to try to run 10s on my FWD with my HX35 he went 10.9 with a MT and recently he switched to auto to try to improve his times further. I have also had several transactions with him and he a stand up guy as far as I'm concerned. Also he is now running my polyurethane roll stops on his auto setup so I'm happy that my personal contributions to the DSM community are helping him out.

Also I think I made a substantial contribution to the DSM community even though i dont have a really fast car and it breaks down more often then i drive it. LOL

I designed and sold parts that were never before made available to the 2g DSM community 1st with my differential bushings which I now have reason to believe that split motor sports copied my design. But even the solid subframe bushings, which credit goes to GreenGoblin (Kevin) for the rears which he gave me permission to make and sell and we worked jointly on the front subframe bushings.
I feel the best part i have made are my 2g polyurethane Roll stops, they make huge improvements for a DD or for someone like Richard33 who noted that huge improvement the rear one made even though he was running a solid front roll stop

I would like to nominate bullettdsm.
DSM Forums - View Profile: bullettdsm
He seems to be the only person doing anything major with a n/a 420A.
He is a super big help to the 420A crowd.
Gives a little hope to the DSMer's that keep getting told to sell their 420A car.
He is very knowledgeable and I feel like some one should recognize it.
Plus has a 420A ever been a featured car?

I'd like to nominate Jafro, better known as Jafromobile on youtube.

DSM Forums - View Profile: Jafro

His "How To" videos have helped me, and I'm sure many other members as well.
Most everyone on the site has seen at least a few of them, they're very helpful and full of great information.
He takes time out of his life to make these videos to help DSMer's like you and me.
Definitely pretty high on my list of people who have helped me most on to expanding my knowledge of these cars.
Plus I learn much better from demonstrations. Ha.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back