The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

AEM No 'Stat Sync' with new build and 1g CAS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcd

Proven Member
Apr 15, 2014
Fremont, Nebraska
Hey guys.

I'm all out of ideas, so I'm hoping someone can help guide me in the right direction on this one.

So a few months ago, I had to pull the engine and I swapped it with a freshly rebuilt one. Up until then, it was running fine on the AEM EMS series 1. Last week I finally finished up the swap and got everything wired back up. The only change that was made that I feel could make a heavy impact on the tuning side was installing a 1g green-top CAS. I have verified that the sensor is working by following the instructions I found in my Chilton's manual as well as some guides on here (the first sensor that I attempted to use was bad, so I also had that to compare it to). I believe I made all of the necessary changes to the calibration in order for it to at least start up, but I have been unsuccessful so far. I even tried starting from scratch with a startup cal, but no luck there either. It sounds like it wants to start, but never quite gets there. It will start for a brief second but then sputter out and die. On one attempt, I did see 'Stat Sync' switch to 'ON' and that's the time where it ran for a brief second before it died. I also tried hooking the stock ignition system back up just to see if maybe the C.O.P. setup was the issue, but nothing changed.

If anyone has any ideas or advice, please let me know! If you want me to send you a log or my calibration or anything, I can do that too!

Thanks guys. As always, it's much appreciated!

Just through the CAM/CRANK sensor wizard? If so, I did that. Unless there is a separate trigger setting that I haven't been able to find?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back