1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

NKF Surf Fest Cocoa Beach

Posted by dsmTripp, Sep 1, 2013

Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. dsmTripp

dsmTripp Proven Member

Joined Apr 21, 2009
    Palm Bay, Florida
    Any body go to this or are going to watch the surf finals tomorrow? I went today and got a free surf lesson from Ron Jons and then they picked me and three others to compete in front of everybody with what we learned and I placed 1st. Pretty fun tomorrows the last day. Its at the cocoa beach pier and they got two streets for free parking events start early so go enjoy the beach, sun, drinks if you are legal, and the women:D

Here's a picture of me with my trophy plaque
    IMG_20130901_154216_257_zpsaa3ab432.jpg

2. 91-GS

91-GS Supporting Member

Joined Jan 12, 2013
    Paris, Tennessee
    Good job man!
    Always wanted to learn to surf. How difficult is it?

My DSM:
    1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T

000.0 whp   000.0 lb/ft
  3. dsmTripp

dsmTripp Proven Member

Joined Apr 21, 2009
    Palm Bay, Florida
    Long board and you can pick up the basics in a couple hours. From what I've been told you don't want to start out with a short board. Yesterday I was using a 9 ft soft top board. Crazy fun... I'm hooked

4. Detail

Detail Proven Member

Joined May 28, 2003
    Atlanta, Georgia
    2nd light! Well done!

My DSM:
    1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

14.000 @ 109.000 MPH