The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

NKF Surf Fest Cocoa Beach

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmTripp

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 21, 2009
Palm Bay, Florida
Any body go to this or are going to watch the surf finals tomorrow? I went today and got a free surf lesson from Ron Jons and then they picked me and three others to compete in front of everybody with what we learned and I placed 1st. Pretty fun tomorrows the last day. Its at the cocoa beach pier and they got two streets for free parking events start early so go enjoy the beach, sun, drinks if you are legal, and the women:D

Here's a picture of me with my trophy plaque
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Long board and you can pick up the basics in a couple hours. From what I've been told you don't want to start out with a short board. Yesterday I was using a 9 ft soft top board. Crazy fun... I'm hooked

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back