The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Newbie in need

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Widow DSM

Probationary Member
Sep 1, 2017
King's mtn., North_Carolina
First test drive of my 96 GSX was great but theres a couple things i cant find answers for, first of all i loosened my bov so i could adjust it and make sure its functioning properly like always but for the first time the adjuster got blown out, granted it was soft af but snugged in place, yes it flutters (idk why i figured the problem would be holding not releasing and the gauge doesnt spaz out), yes it sounds amazing and yes i know its damaging my turbo but my main concern isnt the t25 im planning on replacing but the 4g63 smoking around the intake manifold that smells like burnt rubber (i cant see a belt rubbing anywhere but it sounds like it at idle) i think it might be the cam gear scraping the sensor (praying i dont have to replace it AGAIN) and im really hoping someone can shed some light on the situation, piping is stock except for an offbrand type s bov (recirculated), injen intake, and an intercooler thats way too big, its pushing 13psi nothing major

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back