The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

New to the dsm scene.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99gstmike79

Probationary Member
Apr 1, 2014
Green Cove Spri, Florida
Hey guys, I am very new to the dsm scene and need some help having some work done on my 2g. What is the best shop in jacksonville to have work done at? I have some odds and ends things like gauges, lowering springs, turbo back exhaust, fmic, turbo timer things like that to have installed. Any suggestions/help is appreciated. Thanks.

Local guys all over, tons in Orange park, cory, alex, ryan, Johnathan, all in OP, well not Cory exactly but may as well. those guys are very helpful and open to help..Kyle also..man theres to many local guys LOL. but hopefully they'll chime in. Any ways theres a cars and coffee event taking place Saturday at times union downtown, 9pm lost of guys are meeting in Orange Park and Harbour freight at 8AM if interested. Im making my way up. That would be a good place to meet local guys.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back