The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

new to space coast

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmTripp

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 21, 2009
Palm Bay, Florida
Well I just moved down from northern new York. Still looking for a house and currently going through the fun of sitting at the DMV for registering my eclipse from ny to fl. So hello Florida

Playing the waiting game for round two at the local 'DMV' to get plates... oh the joy but at least I get to drive my car here unlike in new york

what part of the spacecoast are you in? I think there is a meet every first friday of the month in orlando but i'm not 100%. there's not too much in my area apparantly LOL everything seems to be more towards west palm and miami and northern florida. i usually end up at the track in orlando on weekends

There is a meet on East Colonial at the Super Walmart that we all meet at in Orlando on the first Friday of every month. I'll be back on the road in a week, so I hope to see you there. I drive an hour to get there, but it is worth it. All DSM's, Evo's, Gvr4's, and sometimes a Mighty Max or two.

I'm in Melbourne as well. Not so much dsm action around town, other than the Orlando meet mentioned before. There is a decent monthly car show at five guys in Palm bay.

I do like five guys LOL let me know if you plan to attend or the Orlando meet. It's always cool to meet the brevard dsm owners there are so few!

I would like to know this as well! it would be cool to meet a few or more of you there!! let me know when it is and who can make it thanks.

so I seen a white 2g spyder for sale in the palm bay walmart parking lot off of i95 then when I was taking the new haven exit in Melbourne I saw a blue 2g along with another white 2g. so far I haven't seen any 1g yet. so there are a few more dsm's out there. now if they are part of our community or not that's a different story.

It never fails that I always run into other dsms when i'm driving the truck but whenever i have the car out can't find anybody LOL But I would be down to take the ride and meet up whenever somethings going on

Just got back from vero beach and I must say not that far of a drive especially if I end up working down there. Took a1a back up to Melbourne. So was there any more info on when the monthly five guys meet in palm bay is?

That five guys show is the 3rd Thursday of each month. Not a DSM specific meet but a pretty good group of cars, a lot of muscle cars. You might see my 1g at Phantom fireworks on New Haven by I95 every once and a while, stop by if you do.

So I'm starting to see more and more 2g out and about and 1 1g though I don't think many of them are actually here on tuners. Finally got a house in palm bay so now I got a garage again. Just need one of the aviation places I put it my resume to to hire and I'll be all set

Welcome to the humidity :)

If any of you guys feel up to the drive, we have monthly meets (1st Saturday of the month) for all the local Jacksonville Mitsu's. Next one is this Saturday :)

I would love to make the Jax meet and check out the area, never been. However I was just lovingly reminded by my wife, that I have to be at a birthday party for family this weekend. Maybe meet some of you at the five guys meet if you want to make a dsm presence there. Let me know!

I might be able to make the five guys show next month, car is under the knife for an auto swap right now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back