The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New STM product to make your life easier!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4G63 girl

Supporting Vendor
Apr 22, 2006
Rochester, New_York
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Most STM products come from the back shop when we encounter a headache, and find a way to make it go away! Working on the new STM RS Junior Street Car, we thought, "Wouldn't it be nice if we could just..." and BOOM! Here you go!

The STM Fuel Sending Unit Bulkhead Fitting is a -6AN bulkhead to 5/16" nipple designed to work with Walbro fuel pumps and stock DSM & Evo sending units. Perfect for double pumpers when making the switch to -6AN feeds into one -8. Not to mention all the rusted or broken factory hangers out there, simply drill out the rusted feed and attach your new -6AN fitting!

Designed for the DSM & Evo, but this can work with many other applications as well.

Get it HERE!

Because a photo can say 1000 words!

This is great, i was planning to run the jay racing spigot adaptor but this seems like its slightly easier.

We could easily make a -8 if there was a big demand!

Let see what its like then. All paid up! Im at that stage where i needed to make a choice! Boom

Really nice piece. I just wonder if the sealing washer wouldn't be better placed on the outside at least on a metal unit, I don't believe the thread can be considered sealing.

Would these perhaps work to replace the return fitting while having while having the stock siphon work?

Is this for 1g sending units or 2gs where the pump doesn't have a rubber hose on it?
The 2g units do have a small pipe on it. Not as long as 1g but its about 2-3" long

Amazing idea when i was building my 1g i was thinking this exact same idea but i said to myself it odds are wouldnt work because it hasnt been done and with this large of a community i bet its been tried haha i guess i should have done it LOL o well great minds think alike i guess!

I'm in for a +3 on -8AN. I've been looking for something like this but I was going to have to settle with using 3 different fittings to make this same thing. This is much cleaner. Anyone running a single in-tank pump will likely want -8 at least.

Any idea on when/if you will do the -8?

I actually run this exact setup using a generic 6an bulkhead. I had to cut the outlet of my 450 to make it fit properly without hitting the tank, but the STM piece looks like it might be shorter, offering more clearance. I'd like to hear some feedback on this.

I'm in for a +3 on -8AN. I've been looking for something like this but I was going to have to settle with using 3 different fittings to make this same thing.
You could have just made it with one fitting if you simply had a shop put a weld on bung, to the upper cover, [or if you have welding skills do it yourself ] but:rolleyes:.

However I will give credit where it's due, it certainly seems like a vary good product solution, without having to thread or weld anything, it should makes it more quicker and easier on dsm'ers, good job stm:thumb:

Last edited:
I don't really see a point for a -8 option... -6 will outflow any single intank pump available and be cheaper to run.

For those making a double pumper, 2 -6s to a -8 again will be cheaper to run and will be able to handle anything the pumps can throw at them.

Just my thoughts, but if you really want them we can make it happen...

I don't really see a point for a -8 option... -6 will outflow any single intank pump available and be cheaper to run.

For those making a double pumper, 2 -6s to a -8 again will be cheaper to run and will be able to handle anything the pumps can throw at them.

Just my thoughts, but if you really want them we can make it happen...

Agreed. An 8an would be overkill on a single intank setup. We currently don't even have a single intank pump large enough to warrant a dedicated 8an line.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back