The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

New Performance Driving and Time Trials group!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RenleyX

Proven Member
Jun 3, 2014
Denver, Colorado
Hey there everyone! I am trying to get a club for time trials going and I got the beginning started with the SCCA. They are trying a whole new approach to Time Trials and open lapping days. The hope is that we can get enough people to continue coming that they will give us our own run group! For now though, open lapping and time trials are super sweet and if we get enough people to join us they might even throw in prizes for best lap times, like tires!

So what I need is for you guys to come out and join us July 5th or the 6th at High Plains Raceway for either open lapping (PDX) or Competitive Time Trials (CTT)

We got the cost nearly half of what it normally is!

PDX is for new drivers to High Plains Raceway and tracking your car in general.

CTT is for competitive time trials. It’s for people who have been to the track a few times and want to put down hot laps.

Each group will get a total of three sessions for each day, which is often enough to empty the gas tank and wear you out :)

I need you to help me get the word out! We will have medals for those who put down the best times!

PDX price is $99 for the whole day
CTT is $125 for the whole day

All cars are welcome, it’s a lot of fun!

PM me if you have any questions.

Cheers!
- Jason Brandt

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back