New Mil-Spec wiring Harnesses.

Posted by OHM_Racer, Aug 31, 2015

Please Support JNZ Tuning
  1. OHM_Racer

OHM_Racer Supporting Vendor

Joined Jul 4, 2014
    el paso, Texas
    I'm exited to announce this brand new Mil-Spec wiring harness for you guys, here is what we have.

Stage 1
    The Mil-Spec OHM Racing Plug & Play Wire Harness offers Mil-Spec Teflon wire ranging from 16AWG to 22AWG and brand new pins seals and connectors. The Teflon coated wire is loomed with Expandable sleeving heat shrink protection, Each brand new connector is crimped with pneumatic heads to ensure an OEM crimp, and labeled with a yellow identification label. All heavy interference circuits are protected and grounded properly and no soldering is used at all on this harness (soldering can crack on vibration) only KET open barrel splicing everywhere its needed covered with adhesive heat-shrink as well. we even took the time to label every single wire with a clear heat-shrink over it for you.

Custom Plate and firewall boot (hole require on firewall for installation).

Stage 2

The OHM Racing Plug & Play Wire Harness offers Mil-Spec Teflon wire ranging from 16AWG to 22AWG and brand new pins seals and connectors. The Teflon coated wire is loomed with Raychem DR-25 heat shrink protection, Raychem boot, and Raychem ES-4 adhesive lined junctions. Each brand new connector is crimped with pneumatic heads to ensure an OEM crimp, and labeled with a yellow identification label. All heavy interference circuits are protected and grounded properly and no soldering is used at all on this harness (soldering can crack on vibration) only KET open barrel splicing everywhere its needed covered with adhesive heat-shrink as well. we even took the time to label every single wire with a clear heat-shrink over it for you.

Custom Plate and firewall boot (hole require on firewall for installation).

Stage 3
    The Mil-Spec OHM Racing Plug & Play Quick disconnect Wire Harness offers Mil-Spec Teflon wire ranging from 16AWG to 22AWG and brand new pins seals and connectors. The Teflon coated wire is loomed with Raychem DR-25 heat shrink protection, Raychem boot, and Raychem ES-4 adhesive lined junctions. Each brand new connector is crimped with pneumatic heads to ensure an OEM crimp, and labeled with a yellow identification label. All heavy interference circuits are protected and grounded properly and no soldering is used at all on this harness (soldering can crack on vibration) only KET open barrel splicing everywhere its needed covered with adhesive heat-shrink as well, we even took the time to label every single wire with a clear heat-shrink over it for you.

Amphenol Mil-Spec circular connector & receptacle with gold plated pins and sockets (1.7” hole require on firewall for installation)

The harness is 100% quality tested pin to pin, and Hi-pot tested before shipment.

Harness Connector list:

Crank angle sensor (CAS choose 95-96, 97-99 or 1G)
    GM Intake air temperature (IAT for speed density)
    Engine Coolant temperature (ECT)
    Coolant Gauge Temperature
    Idle speed (ISC) (delete if desired)
    O2 Oxygen sensor (delete if desired)
    Throttle position (TPS)
    Mass pressure (MAP OMNI or GM)
    Injector #1
    Injector #2
    Injector#3
    Injector#4
    Knock
    Coil Pack
    Starter
    Speed sensor (VSS)
    4 ECU connectors
    Reverse switch (delete if desired)
    Wipers (delete if desired)
    Injector resistor pack (Relocated inside)
    Ignition Transistor (Relocated inside)
    Noise condenser (Relocated inside)
    Starter Relay
    MPI relay
    3 Junction connectors to dash harness
    Junction connector to Fuse-box harness

Estimated time 3-4 weeks for this custom order and you can E-mail us to admin@ohm-racing.com during the process and we will respond daily. You will love our customer service.

Again Thanks for supporting us, our next project is the Fuse-box for the beginning of next year and after that we will focus on CNC parts for the DSM community!

http://www.ohm-racing.com/?product_cat=2g-mil-spec-harness

DSC_0004-edited-700.jpg
    DSC_0001-edited-700.jpg
    DSC_0006-edited-700.jpg
    DSC_00010-edited-700.jpg
    DSC_0013-edited-700.jpg
    PicsArt_1441052974282.jpg
    en.jpg

Attached Files:

• en.jpg
      en.jpg
      File size:
      217.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  2. AlexGsxCummins

AlexGsxCummins Proven Member

Joined May 31, 2014
    Bremerton, Washington
    Adding this to my list of stuff to buy, awesome job guys!

My DSM:
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Street Build

16g   manual
  3. iugrad92turbo

iugrad92turbo Proven Member

Joined May 22, 2007
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    Yes I like too on list I got a lot if things just keep it available for us please you will find buyers like myself down the road.

My DSM:
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi (sold)

manual
    Archer Fabrications likes this.
  4. Archer Fabrications

Archer Fabrications Supporting Vendor

Joined May 9, 2011
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    ^I'm with him i will definately in the future.

My DSM:
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Drag Race Build

11.128 @ 132.5 MPH
  5. Yomero

Yomero Proven Member

Joined May 2, 2012
    Vernon Hills, Illinois
    It looks amazing! Great job guys!

6. gst-turbo

gst-turbo Proven Member

Joined Nov 7, 2012
    Petaluma, California
    Looks supet clean

My DSM:
    gst-turbo 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Street Build

000.0 whp   000.0 lb/ft
  7. tylersevo

tylersevo Proven Member

Joined Jul 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    When my stock 6 bolt goes I'll grab this for my built stroker. It looks awesome! I'm sure many will accompany in saying thank you for supporting this platform through innovation!!!!!!!!!!

My DSM:

500 whp   409 lb/ft
    Maxthepersonz likes this.
  8. Maxthepersonz

Maxthepersonz Proven Member

Joined Feb 3, 2014
    Madison, Wisconsin
    This is amazing if my harness doesn't work out I'm adding this to the list for sure! Will you be extending the plugs for us guys running SMIM? I'm sure it can be customized upon order. Very good work.

I want to see one in a bay!

My DSM:
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

50trim   automatic
  9. chinola69

chinola69 Proven Member

Joined Sep 22, 2007
    Yonkers, New York
    amazing thanks for the support. Will be picking one up

My DSM:

14.840 @ 0.000 MPH
  10. ShadyDoins

ShadyDoins Proven Member

Joined Nov 5, 2007
    Northampton, Pennsylvania
    Looks great, was wondering if it is routed to keep the wires out of sight for the tucked look, or if it is stock routing, and also if there is an option to have the fuse box relocated into the cabin/glove box or fender.

chinola69 likes this.
  11. OHM_Racer

Joined Jul 4, 2014
    el paso, Texas
    :hellyeah:

I'll do my best to keep them available for a long time.

:thumb:
    Thank you Sir!

:thumb: No problem, we will keep doing that for the few that really love this cars.

Actually the Injector wires will be shorter with a SMIM since this runs under the manifold and SMIM runners leave you more space to move injectors around in different angels.

Just like promised. :thumb:

Engine harness is almost completely invisible in the bay, it runs under the manifold as well, if you look closely the harness its half its original length.
    The fuse box harness is a complete different harness, if yours is already relocated inside, you just have to let us know and we will set it up that way.

12. kamikazeredneck

kamikazeredneck Proven Member

Joined Apr 3, 2011
    Los Alamos, New Mexico
    I also will be looking at doing this. Are you saying that if we have our fuse box already located inside the vehicle you can integrate it into this harness or a separate harness? I can see the benefits to both and some people would want either I would imagine. At a later date are you guys going to possibly going to do a full vehicle harness? I was already planning on doing a complete custom harness for my car but if you guys could do a complete harness at a great price like this harness (I know it would add extra costs of course) I would definitely be interested. The hours it would take me to build one myself and cost of materials, I bet I could buy one from you guys. I can always PM you with more specifics and keep it separated from this thread but maybe others would be interested as well.

13. OHM_Racer

Joined Jul 4, 2014
    el paso, Texas

What I mean to say is that only one connector would have to be shortened if the fuse box is already relocated inside for whatever reason, and yes we plan on making brand new fusebox harness aswell, but that is a thing for the future, like I mention around January, and it will work for the people that buy this harness, only one connector length will have to be shortened, which is the only connector that connects both harnesses.

You can run our engine harness with your stock fuse box harness or you can buy the fuse box harness from us in the future and it will work for you as well.

chinola69 likes this.
  14. tylersevo

tylersevo Proven Member

Joined Jul 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I'd love to see one of these in a 2g engine bay! I've taken a lot of time to clean up my bay as best as possible and I have a feeling this is what is missing to make it perfect.

My DSM:

500 whp   409 lb/ft
  15. Archer Fabrications

Joined May 9, 2011
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    I'd be in for the fuze box to the glove box or around there (if the dash is removed) when i get the other harness in the future. The fuze box is uglier then How the stock wiring harness looks semi tucked. You just can't reasonably hide that ugly thing without a good amount of time and disassembily of the harness.

My DSM:

Drag Race Build

11.128 @ 132.5 MPH
    chinola69 likes this.
  16. tylersevo

tylersevo Proven Member

Joined Jul 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I've currently got mine tucked up in the passenger fender and all I had to do was extend the positive battery terminal cable :thumb:

My DSM:

500 whp   409 lb/ft
  17. agentorange313

agentorange313 Supporting VIP

Joined Dec 21, 2008
    Westfield, New Jersey
    Group Buy please if possible

Can we have the option of using 2g injector quick connectors for an addition price?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    My DSM:
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

10.455 @ 104.000 MPH
  18. GST with PSI

GST with PSI DSM Wiseman

Joined Jul 27, 2005
    San Diego, California
    Any reason you guys decided to go with the 1G injector plugs rather than the 2G quick release style?

My DSM:
    1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

Street Build

manual
    1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

Street Build

12.030 @ 119.39 MPH
    1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST (sold)

16g   manual
    1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 (sold)

Street Build

14b   manual
    1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 (sold)

16g   manual
  19. fmars62

fmars62 Proven Member

Joined May 30, 2011
    Middletown, New York
    YES! Finally. Preparing car to order soon.

20. Archer Fabrications

Joined May 9, 2011
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    For those that are crazy or on ethanol or methanol and are crazy, mabe an additional injector plug set option? For 8 total

My DSM:

Drag Race Build

11.128 @ 132.5 MPH
  21. OHM_Racer

Joined Jul 4, 2014
    el paso, Texas
    We were thinking about a group buy, but i did my research on the forum and it seems there is a lot of tension on buyers, since the vendor would have a significant part of the money. We prefer not to rush this and deal customer by customer, this is a custom item that you don't wanna us to rush to a large number of people and honestly we cannot go any lower on price.

The 2GB quick disconnect plugs are a extra $35 option i forgot to add.

Like mentioned above its an option. ;)
    Awesome.
    We are crazy as well, so as long as we keep the same routing we can do custom things like that for some extra $. :cool:

22. crimsondragon

crimsondragon Proven Member

Joined Dec 17, 2006
    Piscataway, New Jersey
    I see you guys eliminated a lot of the miscellaneous inputs and outputs. Is there an option to retain those such as EGR, boost, rear O2, and FPR? Those can be reassigned in Link to do other things. Some people run nitrous off the FPR. There's been movement in ditching manual boost controllers and reusing the stock BCS and an aftermarket solenoid for ECU boost control. I personally run my wideband to the rear O2.

My DSM:
    1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Street Build

99.000 @ 99.000 MPH
  23. OHM_Racer

Joined Jul 4, 2014
    el paso, Texas
    Yes those can be added for a little extra. ;)

24. Critic4Du3ce

Critic4Du3ce Proven Member

Joined Apr 7, 2010
    Ny, New Jersey
    This is beautiful! I'm going to be on board for box harnesses hopefully the fuse box harness is coming for real!

25. chinola69

chinola69 Proven Member

Joined Sep 22, 2007
    Yonkers, New York
    Wish the fuse box relocation would of been made first. Would of purchased now

My DSM:

14.840 @ 0.000 MPH