The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New Mexico DSM's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamikazeredneck

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 3, 2011
Los Alamos, New_Mexico
I'm just getting into the DSM world and looking to get in to a club in New Mexico. I live in Los Alamos and I've heard that there is a club in Alb. Looking to maybe get into a club and go to some meets. Trying to learn as much as possible and maybe take some drives. Can anyone around here help?

Thanks

I'm just getting into the DSM world and looking to get in to a club in New Mexico. I live in Los Alamos and I've heard that there is a club in Alb. Looking to maybe get into a club and go to some meets. Trying to learn as much as possible and maybe take some drives. Can anyone around here help?

Thanks

Hello, Welcome...there are quite a few active members around the Albuquerque area, check out the local board there are members from all across the state and into southern Colorado:

Albuquerque DSM Club :: Index

I think most of the members there are on DSMTuners as well. See you around! :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back