The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New-ish to Tucson & looking for welder

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolingaround

Proven Member
Nov 6, 2013
Tucson, Arizona
Whats up guys. I've been into DSMs for about 9 years now. I moved to Tucson back in January, got my DSM out here and ive been working on it for about 4 months now. It's almost road worthy and I would love to meet some DSMers in Tucson.

Additionally, and unfortunately, my car has a little bit of strut tower rust and I would love to meet someone with a welder and the ability to help me cut and weld in some new metal.

My car is a 95 tsi awd 5speed, 6 bolt swapped, 20g, 850cc injectors, 272s and a south bend clutch.

Not to sure what they can do, but check out PSI (Performance Specialties and Innovations). Theyre at 5150 N Casa Grande Highway. Very quality work, tuning, parts, etc. Welcome to Tucson!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back