The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

new here, from iowa.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1meaneagle

Probationary Member
Oct 5, 2010
waterloo, Iowa
Hello everyone, My name is Mike and I own a 94 talon. I have had problems logging into my account since I opened it, and finally was able to log into it today. I live in waterloo iowa and look forward to meeting some of the local dsmers in here.

i live in cedar rapids ia and i have a 1999 eclipse in a 1995 eagle talon shell

I live in Des Moines. I currently own a 91 laser rs fwd. I have owned a 90 gsx and a 95 Talon tsi fwd. I work as a car audio tech and am going to school for I.T. I am just an old guy (33):D that likes to play the xbox 360, and tweak on cars a little.

where do u you work as a "car audio tech" at, just curious, i have a shop, and i like to check out my competition LOL, even tho i shy away from basic audio.. LOLz

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back