The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

NEW ENGLAND DSM's "SPOTTED" thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valencia1510

Probationary Member
Sep 11, 2011
Pawtucket, Rhode_Island
Well bored as shit at work so I thought why not start a "spotted" thread..as a member of myIS, and New England Lexus owners club they have this spotted thread that they post on the thread the : date, time, model of car and only if it's possible a picture of the car that they happen to see on the road or parked somewhere they were at..two examples happend last month when I let my buddy drive my IS300 from our town in Rhode Island to a formula drift event at WALL speedway in New Jersey..i couldn't go and I felt bad because I said I would drive weeks before this event so I let him use my beloved IS..funny enough there were a few IS owners there and two of em tagged my car and posted it on the spotted forum..one time while parked at the track..and the other in a New York McDonald's rest stop where my buddy was cleaning up the large container of Coke he had spilled in my car, a moment of the trip he had forgotten to mention to me(LOL)..Anyways I believe that our beloved DSMs are becoming older and harder to find on the road or even just sitting in a lot somewhere but everytime I happen to see one I always am curious about what the drivers running/type of setup they have/ideas.. shit like that and most of the time you won't be able too. But in my most recent experiences its a pretty cool "Ha! wait what the hell" feeling seeing your car posted on a forum and it gives other enthusiasts a chance to contact u about shit u probably would have talked about. Lets see how my work boredom works out! :thumb:

Date/Time:
Picture (if possible):

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back