The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

New chick from Jacksonville, Fl

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaxness

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 6, 2011
Chesapeake, Virginia
Hello people,

My name is Jax, and I live in Jacksonville, Florida. I may already know a handful of you from a couple other DSM/Mitsu forums I'm on and I heard DSMtuners.com thrown around a lot, so here I am.

I'm 21, on my 2nd 2g DSM, and may be picking up my 3rd in a couple weeks. I had an N/A '99 Spyder that was way too slow, so I upgraded to my '97 GST about a year and a half ago. I also daily drive an 06 Mazdaspeed 6, but its nothing worth talking about.

The GST is nothing too special yet. 14b turbo, GReddy FMIC, Greddy catback exhaust, Injen intake, ported exhaust manifold, hardpiping with 1g bov, and a full black leather interior swap along with some other minor stuff. I'll be throwing on some injectors, fuel pump, a tune, and hopefully getting rid of my heavy ass 18'' rims soon.

I see a shitload of 2g's in the Jax area, but a majority of them are riced to shit and aren't worth a second glance. If there are any clean, tastefully modified DSMs in the area, it'd be cool to meet a few of you and hang out.

A few pictures incase anyone has seen me around:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Anyways... /intro.

Very nice looking ride. I moved to Clearwater from Jax and know the quality of car most people drive around there is a joke. I see you have pride. :rocks: Welcome.

Welcome nice ride too!!! - Ryann :talon:

nice ride girlie!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol girl intro's she has sick car but attention is to wether or not she's hot. :p

Heey nice clean ride I go to jax occasionally maybe we can hook up and ride out sometime when I get my car up to par

That is not stock black interior is it? Steering wheel is gray, just wondering if the dash and consoles were switched out.

Lol girl intro's she has sick car but attention is to wether or not she's hot. :p

And this is why. I join these forums to discuss cars. There have been way too many instances where people find out what I look like, and then I just turn into a pair of tits instead of a DSM enthusiast.

That is not stock black interior is it? Steering wheel is gray, just wondering if the dash and consoles were switched out.

No. The steering wheel is black, but the rest of the interior was gray. Heres are some before/after pictures of the swap.

Stock:

After:

New OEM carpet
Painted dash/interior pieces
Black OEM leather seats with red inserts (bought them that way, I'll get rid of the red sooner or later)

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you get the custom spark plug cover, also nice work with interior. I'm here for the cars to learn as much as I can. I can appreciate a female enthusist for the cause so don't worry Jaxness I don't & won't look at you as a pair of boobs. I see you as a fellow enthusiast clean & clear.

A friend on another forum made it for me.

A friend on another forum made it for me.

I see well by any chance if I had concept idea would it possible if her were to make one for me obviously for a price or do you no longer talk to him?

what are your future plans for the car? any hp goals you going for? or just doing mostly looks on it?

I see well by any chance if I had concept idea would it possible if her were to make one for me obviously for a price or do you no longer talk to him?

I could try to get ahold of him and see if he's up for making another one. This isn't the first time I've brought him some business, LOL.

what are your future plans for the car? any hp goals you going for? or just doing mostly looks on it?

5-speed swap soon, AWD swap eventually. I think I'd be happy getting 500 hp out of her before considering it "done," but I'd like to build a 10 second street Evo after this.

Welcome Jax! I like your interior, I don't think I've seen pictures of it before.

Welcome to the forum.
Nice, clean GST.
I like what you did with all of the black.

I had a white one once, I miss that car.
From a dig, forget about it, but on the freeway, they can be monsters.

Find yourself a set of Evo IX Enkeis, (20lbs), have them powder coated Satin Black or a Dark Bronze to go with your murdered out look and rock a set of 235/45/17's and you'd be set.

I run those exact rims/tires as my wet road racing set-up.

Then get yourself a set of Eibach Prokit lowering springs and any strut of your choice.
I ran Koni Yellows, (a.k.a., Koni Sports), excellent adjustable shocks, but kind of pricey.

I know you didn't mention it, but wheel hop is a PITA with GST's.
Full polyurethane motor mounts and stiff shocks will help out dramatically.
Then if you ever have the transmission opened up, put in a LSD Insert so you can have both front tires spinning!

Again, welcome to the forums!

Very tastefully done. I even like the pink accents. The pink "eclipse" on the back is to let them know they have been had by a chic! LOL Nice touch.

Do you do all the work yourself? Either way nice eye to make that car sexy like its supposed to be.

Nice looking car. If I were you though, I might be thinking about staying auto and going awd. You can do alot with the auto combos these days, all while staying consistent as hell. Theres a guy in my local area that specializes in auto dsm's, tuning tcu's, and so on. He does some really sick work.
Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forum.
Nice, clean GST.
I like what you did with all of the black.

I had a white one once, I miss that car.
From a dig, forget about it, but on the freeway, they can be monsters.

Find yourself a set of Evo IX Enkeis, (20lbs), have them powder coated Satin Black or a Dark Bronze to go with your murdered out look and rock a set of 235/45/17's and you'd be set.

I run those exact rims/tires as my wet road racing set-up.

Then get yourself a set of Eibach Prokit lowering springs and any strut of your choice.
I ran Koni Yellows, (a.k.a., Koni Sports), excellent adjustable shocks, but kind of pricey.

I know you didn't mention it, but wheel hop is a PITA with GST's.
Full polyurethane motor mounts and stiff shocks will help out dramatically.
Then if you ever have the transmission opened up, put in a LSD Insert so you can have both front tires spinning!

Again, welcome to the forums!

yes i agree, i think if the car was lowered it would look even sicker but im sure that will be taken care of in the future

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back