The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

New best for the Jeff Bush/ETS/English Racing 1G AWD Auto! 8.84@156!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SonySlave

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 24, 2004
Pasadena, Maryland
Sorry Jeff if you see this, just thought I'd help out a bit. :)

So last weekend was the Import Faceoff at Pacific Raceways outside Seattle, WA. Jeff and the rest of the English Racing crew came up and were out to tear some shit up! Other notable cars that were there were Lucas English's HTA68 low-10 sec 1G AWD Auto, RRev Motorsports' 8 and 9 sec Supras, SpeedFactory's 170+mph Civic, as well as another GT42R powered 1G AWD Auto. Jeff had nothing but good luck. Car went down the track without a single issue all day long! Times kept going down like they should! Here is a list of how the times went down:

9.13@148mph
9.05@151mph
8.93@155mph
8.85@156mph
8.85@156mph
8.84@156mph

The video below is of the race finals in the Forced Induction Pro class. Jeff Bush vs RRev Motorsports 8-sec Supra. This is the only video currently that Lucas has posted, but much, much more to come!

YouTube - Jeff final round IFO 8.84@156 English Racing Built

Last edited:
I saw this on EvoM. The time slips are posted there as well. Crazy thing is the Supra was spraying on the top end. His back half picked up like 34mph...which is insane!

Yeah...that's the pic. And sorry, I was wrong. It picked up about 35.5mph on the back half.

looking real good man! car is running strong! and who said imports couldn't be consistent?

Congrats!

What kind of AFR's are you all running on the 11:1 motor?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back