1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

2G Never introduced myself on here

Posted by Ronald Wolf, Oct 26, 2018

Please Support VR Speed Factory
  1. Ronald Wolf

Ronald Wolf Probationary Member

Joined Oct 2, 2018
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Cool. So I am on my first car. Yeah 24 years old and I'm on my first car. I've always been into cars and ESPECIALLY THE ECLIPSE GSX. Well I moved in with a buddy of mine, and he got a 370z last year and departed with his good old 96 Eagle Talon TSI Awd, and he sold me his Talon. Like what? A 2g Talon TSI thats basically a GSX my guy but I'm gonna rock the sh** out of the Talon/Eagle logos. Anyway it just needed new rear CV axles and that was it. Trans is good, engine is good, turbo is good. Paint, 1 not so minor issue and some minor details not so much LOL. (Need a new hood release cable, radio, sunroof needs to be fixed and needs a new lock actuator on the driver side because I am an idiot.) I'm going to be going off of this page for my build and we'll see where we go. I'll basically be able to do about 800 dollars a month on the car. I'm hoping I can finish everything thats in my parts wish list by May. I'll be making new posts on here as a go along and buy new parts so that should be fun as I can watch the car come together as I go.

My DSM:
    1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Street Build

T25   manual

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. THEIFNDNIGHT

THEIFNDNIGHT Proven Member

Joined Nov 28, 2011
    NY, New York
    Welcome to DSM tuners post a pic of your ride. make sure all your maintenance vacuum leak & boost leak checks are all done. 99.9% of most issues and problem have been answered and/or discussed here. Rear axles are a pita to find I had mine rebuild. GOODLUCK

My DSM:
    1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Street Build

50trim   automatic
  3. Ludachris

Ludachris Founder & Zookeeper

Joined Nov 12, 2001
    Roseville, California
    Welcome to the site, and congrats on the TSi. Looking forward to seeing the progress on it. Be sure to upload an avatar so we can see the car and identify you with it when you post:
    http://www.dsmtuners.com/account/avatar

And also create a DSM profile for the car with the mod list:
    http://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/add

If you found the Upgrade Guides, you must also have already read through the Maintenance Guide:
    http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/dsm-maintenance-guide.476550/

My DSM:
    1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)

Street Build

16g   manual
    1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Road Race Build

12.450 @ MPH
    ChessmoDSM likes this.
  4. Ronald Wolf

Joined Oct 2, 2018
    Baltimore, Maryland
    The maintenance guide is how all this started and how I found the upgrade guide LOL

My DSM:
    1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Street Build

T25   manual
    Ludachris likes this.
  5. Ronald Wolf

Joined Oct 2, 2018
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I was literally just reading about 16g boost leaks(theres not a 16g in the car yet but I just wanted to read about it) Yeah like everything is on here and its great.

My DSM:
    1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Street Build

T25   manual