The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Need tuning help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sleeper1gfwd

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 27, 2011
York, Pennsylvania
Picking up an awd laser soon that needs to be tuned and probably gone over
Any locals that are good at tuning with dsm link?
Let me know
I'm in York

There is a guy named sean in akron pa that is very knowledgable with tuning and everything else you could need with your dsm. His number is 717-733-3882 that is the shop number. He is tuning my car now for e-85 on link and has several years experience. He is also very reasonable with his prices. Tell him frank sent you ! Hope this helps.

I am about an hour down but I can help as well

Im pretty sure akraon isnt that far and I have dyno sheets showing what sean has done with my car. Hell If you want feel fre to come by and go for for a test drive in my car then when can go see seans shop which is like 10 minutes from my houe and he is very affordable ! I think his rates are 65.00 a hour

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back