The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

NEED SOME HELP IN MD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RpVilleneuve

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 31, 2012
glen burnie, Maryland
Ok guys and gals I am reaching out to the community here for some help. I bought a 2g a few months back and the car has been an absolute NIGHTMARE!!!!!! To make a long story short I basically have to rebuild the entire car. If anyone in the baltimore area would be willing to lend their hands I'll supply the beer, food, and tools. I'm In zip 21225. The point I'm at now is I'm stuck getting the axles out. Then I need to pull the motor and rip out the wiring harness. Once I do that I need to put in a new harness and drop the new motor and trans in. Any help would be appriciated. 4433701127

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back