The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G need picture of the knock sensor connector

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3kgt2nv

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 7, 2011
poughkeepsie, New_York
I need a picture of the knock sensor connector and where it ties into the wiring harness. And if you know what color its wires are that would help also.

I have spent the last hour searching and I think I have the wiring color down but no one shows a picture of where it ties into the harness at.

I have a 90 so I dont know if its different for 1g/2g

It comes off the firewall behind the intake manifold, before the coil and power transistor wires. It should have 2 wires, in the harness it's a single thick brown wire but the two individual wires are inside it.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

YeaH I saw that but i need an actual picture of how it comes out of the wiring harness and the location. I think my plug is missing and i need to open the harness to find the wires to put a plug back on to connect the knock sensor.

YeaH I saw that but i need an actual picture of how it comes out of the wiring harness and the location. I think my plug is missing and i need to open the harness to find the wires to put a plug back on to connect the knock sensor.

White and black. White goes to ECU pin #9, black is a ground. In the harness though they are coved by a brown cover.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thanks thats what I needed. Rep given where I could

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back