The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Need help on a swap. Money not a problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boost97gst

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 2, 2012
st jacob, Illinois
Last ditch effort to find someone experienced. I've been outta the dsm game for awhile. I was posting on here daily for years and last year my lower back said enough. I don't want to jeopardize my back to do this swap.

I'm near St. Louis,MO. St. Jacob,IL to be exact. I have excellent facilities with any tool you could want. Need a tig? say the word and i go but one on the spot. Willing to pay well

I have a 97 gst that USED to be AT so it has wiring and tcu. I have a clapped out 95 awd AT.
Sum it up: I need the guts from the 95 put in to the 97. Too much money on paint etc and the 95 is rusted so it's not a viable alternative to swap my goodies and built longblock into the 95. Plus, the tranny needs to be ready for a shit ton of power.

I know this is the wrong place but i'm just praying that someone will see this who lives nearby and knows what they're doing. Don't worry about the wiring, i will do all of that myself.

PM for my phone number and mods, it's been a long long time since i posted so i'm sorry for putting it here but this is where the action is.

Thanks guys!!

*If i don't get any hits within 2 or 3 week locally or on here i will be selling EVERYTHING at a stupid low price. Not parting anything out. ALl or nothing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back