The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Need help finding a AWD dyno in SA area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go n 4 10s

Probationary Member
Jan 19, 2009
Palm Coast, Florida
Moving to Texas soon....just hoping to have my car tuned, Im running Haltech BTW....If anyone knows of any shops hit me up with there phone Number please, thanx

Thanx, called them today and seemed really cool, and they tune Haltech WOOT WOOT!!!

Henderson has the only AWD dyno in the area and they are just north of San Antonio. Very good guys over there.

You may want to call Protech performance in Austin,Tx. and ask for Jon............
He has an allwheel drive dyno,was just there Saturday and going back on Friday for more testing.............:thumb:
Phone # 5128348771

Awesome, thanx alot guys I really appreciate it. Like I said I am running Hal Tech, so its nice to deal with a shop who is familiar with my set up... Which this year is pretty narly I am hoping for 500-600 AWHP, When I told the guys at Henderson my set up, he got excitedt:

Stock Bore 6 bolt turbo block
Shot peened stock crank
No balance shafts
All teflon clevite bearings and ARP hard ware
Crower rods
Ross 8.5:1 Pistons
Fully built Crower head,springs, valves ti. retainers, Stock valve size
Ported runners In/Exh
Web stage 3 cams, custom ground
Presicion SCM61
Ported EVO 3 Manifold
Magnus Intake manifold
BBK 70MM TB
HXS 44mm Wastegate
Hahn Race Craft Down Pipe
Full ATR 3" exhaust
Big ol Front mount 3" charge pipes
92 4 bolt rear
FIC 750's--- maybee to small
FIC fuel rail
Aeromotive A1000 pump/ regulator -8 feed -6 return
10 gallon cell
Bushur Built tranny
12 point certified cage
plus more
a few teaser pics
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Will post up some of the motor, just got it back today theres no motor in the car in these pics

Nice setup Go N 4 10s. Any idea when your car will be ready for the dyno? I had no idea we had an AWD dyno in our area. I would not mind seeing where I am at with my vehicle - its a moderately modded 90 GSX with the standard Evo turbo, 3in exhaust and 2 1/2 intake....yada, yada, yada.

I have no idea when, but honestly sometime in August probally.....i know thats a long time away, but i work for the CBP (cutoms and border protection) and they are sending me to school in New Mexico for 5 months, so the car is on hold for now till I get back. I am in Florida now where I live, the motor just got done and dropped off today, they even line balanced the whole rotating assembly with the balancer and Clutch Flywheel attatched. I doubt i will honestly see 500 to 600 on 750's i think I might have to step it up to some 1000's. The 750's are left over from the old set up which was a mild build with a 20g, the car did 11.50's at 122 mph on the old 20g set up. but with this new FULL build and bigger turbo I am hopping for 10's well i am Go n 4 10s hahahahaha the cage is certified to 8.50's but i doubt the car will ever see that in its life, it is a street car

Nice car! You will be one of the few of us 500+ awhp dsm's in the San Antonio area. If thats where your moving to in Texas?...

Del Rio area, I work for CBP, Customs and Border Protection so They put me as close to the border as possible.......

hey whats up idk if yall saw but we got our city up on the forums section, we should post there for local events and to keep it simpler maybe? LOL well im looking to rebuild my gst as well as i will be giving it to my lil bro would like help and suggestions, and just looking to make it stock with slight power very slight LOL as my mom will be overwatching ### itll be my lil bros first car, im posting this message on all sa town threads i see so dont trip LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back