The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Need a someone to tune my car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmxr152

15+ Year Contributor
May 27, 2006
Gardnerville, Nevada
Alright so ive got a 1g fwd with a 50 trim setup, ive got it roughly dialed in on dsmlink and the wide band o2, but still need to get it all dialed in. Is there anywhere in the Bakersfield or surrounding area that will dyno tunes with dsm link?

Get in touch with Beau (eclipsegsx1736) if you want a good street tune, he came down to San Diego and tuned my buddies car and tweaked mine to get it driveable again. eclipsegsx1736

Now that I can comfortably street tune myself I've been going to RRE to put it up on the dyno, then I let Sam (illeagle) get the power to the wheels. He does a great job too but your also paying for the dyno time, usually Mike gives LADSM members a good dyno rate though. Sam also does street tuning as well but he's always busy so it just depends on the schedules who you should go to, both are great guys though and both know how to tune a DSM to get the most out of your setup.

:dsm:

Hey did you ever find anyone to tune your dsm in bakersfield? My talon can use one.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back