The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Need a mechanic in Eugene Oregon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str95tsi

Proven Member
Jun 19, 2014
Eugene/springfield, Oregon
Ok so heres the situation. My car is needing the new engine put in it. The shop that took it out it is to bussy to Finnish the work. They gave me 30 days to move the car and all the parts. Im frustrated and worrying about where im going to find someone willing to put it all back together.

if i were closer id prolly help, but eugene is more than a hop, skip and a jump if you know what i mean. hope you find someone!

why exactly cant the shop finish it? seems pretty lazy of them to take the job then bail halfway through

Well its not money...
I'v already payed for the work up frunt.
They did half of it by pulling the motor out.
I just needed a parts list or them to order the parts and put it all back together...
By parts im talking fuel line fittings, sencers, socket the dsm link, weld the blow off valve flange to intercooler pipe the little things... So yah idk why they are bailing on the build but it suck that ive been out a car all year and now i must find a new mechanic to pick up where they left off.

You might try Garage 808. They have quite a few mentions in postings on here and the comments seem to be pretty positive. They have great Google reviews (4.8/5) and they are a performance shop. There is also another shop down there called FTW Tuning that I have seen mentioned, although not on here. I've never dealt with either shop so I can't speak from experience, but I can at least point you in a direction.

Good news i found a shop, garage 808
I just don't have the room at my apartment to store it or fix it right now. So I'm glad they took my talon . also i don't know what is going to happen as far as the last shop and the money i already payed them. The important thing is the car is getting worked on. I figured id get my car and the parts moved and worry about the rest later.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back