The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

NASCAR track

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gGst98

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 3, 2010
Concord, North_Carolina
So today I was able to get on charlotte NASCAR raceway.

It was an experience, those banks where nice. Was able to get ER up to almost 110 around the turn. Was at the end of the line and able to make it up to number two out of 20 cars. I will be trying to load my video up from my phone. Did 12 laps and it was FUN. Just thought I would share this, and my video will be posted as soon as I can.

So this was a track day, not a race? What club did you go with, and what did you pay for the one session?

So today I was able to get on charlotte NASCAR raceway.

It was an experience, those banks where nice. Was able to get ER up to almost 110 around the turn. Was at the end of the line and able to make it up to number two out of 20 cars. I will be trying to load my video up from my phone. Did 12 laps and it was FUN. Just thought I would share this, and my video will be posted as soon as I can.
Please get the video up looking forward to seeing how it was

Here is a pic of me in line. Working on video, my girls phone has a good vid. Mine is really grainy for some reason. Dam cheep phones haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 86
So I have tried to upload on here from my iPad and phone. Emailed it to myself but can't get it on here. I have tried to upload to youtube to transfer to here but I can't get it their either. Any thoughts on how? It's a longish vid with an old ass phone.

So I have been trying for 2 and a half hours I can't get this dam video on here. Kinda making me mad

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back