The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Naples, Ft. Myers area DSMer's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I heard that there's a sort of meet in Buckingham sometime toward the end of the month. Anybody out there have any info about this, When/Where? Finally got my GSX o the road, Tuner did a crapy job on it and needs more work, but runs. Let me know. I', in Bonita Springs now. 239-464-1455

I don't know anything about a buckingham meet, just the one in Tampa. I am going up this Saturday morning and Chris will be there to. Unfortunately our friend who started this thread passed away in a motorcycle accident leaving my house recently. We are all having a memorial thing for him, his parents are bringing up his 4g. My 2g can't make it out because it does not have a engine yet.

Man your car spent that long in the shop and still isn't right, we all need to have a meet soon so I can check it out.

waz good people...ive got a 91gsx fully built, im in Cape Coral. Hit me up

I am in Fort Myers by Bell Tower and just picked up a 97 GSX last month... made the the dumb mistake of not fully inspecting the title and realized that the title he gave me is just a copy..... :ohdamn: im waiting on the guy to HOPEFULLY provide me with the official title and then I will be on the road :pray:

I'm in Lehigh, just saw this thread, got mine about 2 months ago, 97 gsx almost running great LOL

I live in Naples Florida and just picked up a 96 eclipse spyder. Who all is in Naples, ft. Myers area with DSM's. We should all meet up and hang or make a cruise of some kind. Excited to meet some fellow tuners.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back