The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

My new 2g dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaydsm-

Proven Member
Nov 8, 2013
Aruba(Island), Central_America
Hey guys, I just bought my second eclipse, after my first one was a failed project. I'll be sure to take care of this one. :)
98 Spyder GS
2.4 Sohc 4g64
Plans right now are to make it n/a DOHC. I already have a gst head from my last project. But before all that i'll buy some coilovers, energy bushings & a new catback with a deeper tone.. The one it has sounds like a tin can haha. only problem it has is that the RPM gauge doesn't work, moves a little but doesnt go over ~1.1k :/
Any tips would be great thanks :) attached some pictures too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    708.7 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 99
is the gauges aftermarket? when I did mine I removed the old ones (bad idea) and put the new ones on and if they are not setting just exact, the needle will touch the gauge as it goes around and holds it in place. (learned from trial ad error) if this is the case though, id have it checked to be sure its reading all correct. once you take the needles off one time, its almost impossible to get them to read exactly right again without a obd2

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back