The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

my first 2gday build!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4g63turbo84

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2008
ocala, Florida
I have had 2g other turbo dsms and Im driving a 2g non turbo right now. But I picked this car up for a good deal (I think) I was told it had a 6 bolt motor but found out it is a 1g 7 bolt so small let down but I can work with it.. when I got the car to my friends performance shop we did a compression test and found out again that the motor needs to be rebuilt.

2012-06-15_10-02-48_838.jpg

2012-06-15_10-02-58_832.jpg

2012-06-15_10-03-13_306.jpg

2012-06-15_10-03-22_166.jpg

This is going to be one he'll of a build....

My plans for the car is ....
1. DSM Graveyard - Your #1 Source for DSM Parts!
2. 2g head with arp head bolts
3. Hx 35 turbo set up
4. EXTREME PSI : Your #1 Source for In Stock Performance Parts
5. Dsm link with a gm maf set up

I know im leaving out alot more that im going to do but I will come back to that as the parts start coming together.

2012-06-15_20-08-38_236.jpg

Started pulling vacuum lines out that I will not need, also pulled out the wiring harness so I can go though it to make sure that the harness is good!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i started swaping my interior out of my other car (because it is tan) and i plan on picking up a black dash from a local junkyard soon (out of a 2gnt) to complete the interior swap. and before yall say somthing, i know that the gauge cluster out of a 2gnt will not work in a 2g turbo but i plan on swaping out the dash harness.

im still undecided if i going to keep the C.O.P set up yet, it work fine but i know i can reach the HP goal i want with a good set of wires.... and the same thing about the fuel rail, i dont need a aem one because a stock one will get me where i want to be.....

You had me :confused: for just a second, talking about the (6 bolt/7 bolt) in a 2g N/T at the beginning of the thread, WTFWTF then I read on...LOL Looks good, I have to agree on the (COP) setup. I do not think it is necessary at the lower power plans, but keep it because you never know what will happen or if you change your mind down the road. Will come back from time to time and check in, good luck on everything! :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back