The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

The British Bull Dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nice...i had a tv fixed into mine last time i guess i could fiberglass a gauge pod in. I was wondering if someone already sold it premade. Btw the suede dash looks amazing!!

No waste it was cheep and easy to get hold of over here in the UK. also it had only had 40000 miles on it so i striped it down and rebuilt it with forged internals.

ahh uk that kinda makes sense...if you got it cheap. but the way i look at it is you can get a 6 bolt for 500 us bare pretty easy and rebuilt it with a shit ton of mods for about the same money as u buy a evo engine alone

You miss the fact i am in the UK and it would cost mot than 500 to get it shipped.

Why aren't you recirculating your bov?

Neat build man, very nice interior lots of hours in the design and installs I'm sure! Curious as to where you source your carbon wrap from, its so glossy and seems to have a much more realistic pattern then the wrap I see here so often. I'm sure most guys around that I see with it just order off of ebay, are you using a more professional product to wrap the plastics? Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back