The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

My 420a build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I recieved my wideband and exhaust today. I should have the car running Monday or Tuesday, all I have left to do is put one brake caliper back on, bleed the brakes, add the fluids, bolt up the exhaust, and go to the junk yard for a cv joint axle nut. Im going to run it N/T for now, ill add the turbo soon though

I got it running today but my wideband is acting wired. At idle it's reading 10.? And while driving going all the way up to 17/18. I'm running stock fuel system, any ideas why it's acting this way?

What kind of wideband do you have? Some need to be calibrated before install.

AEM ugeo. I havent done anything to the stock fuel system the only thing thats changed is bigger cams stage 2 Crower and lower compression pistons. while driving its reading around 14 to 15. It seems to be driving fine ive got about 10 miles on the motor so far.

With your low compression and bigger cams it sounds about right for idle, esp until the computer learns some fuel trims. As far as for driving, the 14-15 is normal and it should go lean under decel. Sounds like its working normal.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back