The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

My 2gb awd talon build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seriously why was this thread keeped hidden???

Probably the constant flow of wasteful pointless threads taking up realty in the home page.!!

Hats off to you my friend, this is amazing!!
I can tell from your parts you have seriously invested in her!!

Looking forward to see more!!

I'm not sure, I just stumbled across this thread today as well. Excellent work, she is looking beautiful!

Where did you get that thermostat housing? I've never seen one like that...

I'm wondering the same thing. Would you mind giving us some more information about that thermostat housing? It looks great!

I'm not sure, I just stumbled across this thread today as well. Excellent work, she is looking beautiful!

I'm wondering the same thing. Would you mind giving us some more information about that thermostat housing? It looks great!
A Friend of mine made it for me. It is awsome. It also rotates.

So there is so much going on with the car. Got the down pipe finished and we will be finishing up the 3.5 oval exhaust system this week. Then on to the wiring. But in the mean time, I got a couple trinkets that made me smile. Billet hose brackets. Its the little things, the attention to detail.
20160627_145546_zpsbvo7xmhc.jpg
It is so amazing to see this car so close to completion. Someone commented how long it has taken me to Finnish. To build a car to this caliber in your garage, without an unlimited budget is so very difficult, unimaginably difficult. That is why you see so many partout. Its like you get in the middle of the build and lose focus which leads to frustration then lose of interest in the project. I've been through all of that. I think it was the guys waiting for the partout that gave me the motivation to get this far. I'm just so stubborn. LoL. But any who, here we are years later, and all I can do at night after I give thanks to the Lord, is close my eyes and imagine my car on the dyno, or rolling up to a car show turning heads. But right before I nod off, I hear the whistle of my FP Super 99 lulling me to my dreams.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back