The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

My 2gb awd talon build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I picked up the psp pulley and the fittings from the powder-coater today. I must say I am very pleased with the look of this piece. es those are chromed Allen bolts. They will be on the mount as-well.
image_zpssfa13jml.jpe

Once again more details if I come that way maybe I can check it out headed back to phoenix soon.
I'm in Houston Texas. I was going to run Bosch 044's, But I upgraded the turbo to a Super 99, so I didn't want to run out of fuel. Or wait until later to take it all apart just to redo what I have already done.

Great build. I looked into a 4303 but decided against as they dont have a great streetable reputation. decided on dual 450s. Keep up the good work.

This is an awesome build, can't wait to see more progress. i just have two questions for you.
1. Where did you end up mounting the chassis fuse box?
2. Where did you find a harness bar for a 2g?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back