The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Drag Race Build My 2g dsm second build, this ones going smoother

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roll cage up date... ive been slacking sorry guys, finally got some more work done on the cage and even some paint work on the engine bay and turbo

IMG_3381.JPG
IMG_3382.JPG
IMG_3413.JPG
IMG_3370.JPG
IMG_3408.JPG
IMG_3410.JPG

well she got dropped off today at the roll cage shop to do the final welds on the 10 point cage, 1 step closer guys, and p.s. still waiting for my motor to be done -_-, but dam she looks good!!

IMG_3558.JPG

If you got a carbon fiber oem wing and painted the top red like gofer that would look sick with your doors.

I GOT MY CAR BACK!!! my 10 point roll cage is all done they did it in 2 days, well i did most of the hard work, like everything, they just came in and welded it all up for me!!! im one step closer to my goal!

IMG_3566.JPG
IMG_3567.JPG

What are your plans for the doors? Going to gut them? There is a guy on Facebook that sells aluminum covers for the doors for like $185 shipped. I may get some for my 1G.

Super sick aesthetically! The car up on the tow truck has that look for me!

UPDATE!
i started working on the passenger seat, removing the tack welded stock mount and making my own, the passenger seat is going to be fixed no sliding bracket, the driver is going to have a sliding bracket,
also i got a goodie for my self today, i picked up my launch control solenoids,

Brake plans- vvv

-front- Magnus front drag calipers and rotors, launch control solenoid
-rear- stock evo caliper and rotor, launch control solenoid,
-brake master, 3g master and booster, using it for the bigger plunger and brake booster
-non abs proportion valve
-all new hard lines are gonna be ran,

IMG_3596.JPG
IMG_3600.JPG
IMG_3604.JPG
IMG_3610.JPG

got a picture of my buddy matt helping me grin and weld up the seat brackets today, me and him also made a cool bracket for the steering wheel so i can add my launch and nitrous buttons to it!!

IMG_3612.JPG
IMG_3613.JPG
NERR5480.JPG
PVFC6384.JPG

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back