The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Moving to SoCal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaxness

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 6, 2011
Chesapeake, Virginia
Looks like I'll be moving to SoCal in February 2014! Closer to the Oxnard/Ventura area.

Just wanting to say hi to my future local DSM buddies :D

Any info about gas prices, good places to live (might be buying a house instead of renting), local tracks, etc. would be awesome.

Oxnard Is about 2hrs from Bakersfield, willow springs, and button willow and 1.5hrs from irwindale, those would be the closest tracks. We have the highest gas prices in the country, the state taxes .72 on every gallon and we don't have many e85 stations here either :( Your also going to have fun getting your car registered / smoged here ROFL Check out some of the local dsm forums for help with that. The beaches are nice in that area and driving PCH is fun.

My husband is military, so my car will stay registered in Florida. No emissions/smog problems for me :)

I heard there's e85 close to the Point Mugu base, so that's probably the route I'll go.

Welcome to SoCal, E85 is starting to become popular so by time you come there will probably be more of them.

Welcome to SoCal, E85 is starting to become popular so by time you come there will probably be more of them.

Doubt it, Socal sucks for anything car related. Like getting a 1,000 fix it ticket for a AFPR

doubt she will have any problems... I dont have any problems. E85 is becoming very popular around here.

Early welcome!.. I'm in Oxnard and we got a E85 station here!.. I live 2blocks away from base!..

Bump,in need of DSM friends...

I can't find anyone who's actually friendly here in Oxnard. So hope to see you come down soon.

I'll be there by March 21st :)

2 weeks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back