1. DSMtuners is now running on a new server. If you experience any errors or problems using the site, please post a thread in the Site Feedback forum describing the issue and the URL where it took place. Screenshots are also useful.

Moving to Sierra Vista

Posted by gluemakesmepoo, Feb 17, 2016
Tucson Area DSM Forum - Tucson metro and surrounding areas

Please Support Boostin Performance
  1. gluemakesmepoo

gluemakesmepoo Probationary Member Sierra Vista, Arizona

DSM Profiles:
    Hey guys Just found out I'm moving to the Sierra Vista/Fort Huachuca area for work. Any insights on the area, i'm coming from Connecticut but have lived in Northern Florida and Northern and Southern California. Mostly looking for the good and bad areas.

Also if anyone has ever shipped a car before I would love info about that. Apparently that is a shady business.

Thanks

2. 95TalonOwner

95TalonOwner Proven Member Milwaukee, Wisconsin

DSM Profiles:
    I've been in Tucson for almost 2 years now. Came from WI and still exploring everything. Not sure on the car shipping thing yet as I have yet to get my car down here either LOL.

3. gluemakesmepoo

gluemakesmepoo Probationary Member Sierra Vista, Arizona

DSM Profiles:
    I ended up going with Stateway Auto Transport and after a lot of headaches and me leaving my car in CT for a week, I got both my Laser and my Veloster here in the same amount of parts as I left them. If you do plan on getting the car down here I would be very careful with who you choose to ship, that is a shady business.

4. 95TalonOwner

95TalonOwner Proven Member Milwaukee, Wisconsin

DSM Profiles:
    Hence why my car is still in WI LOL.