The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Moving to San Diego

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipsek17

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 1, 2004
All over, Arizona
I'm moving to San Diego from Yuma Arizona on Thursday as I can not stand the het here anymore. I was just wondering if there were any dsm gatherings there and also if anyone knew anyone or had a room that I could rent for a while until I get on my feet I would really appreciate it. I am also looking for work as well, if anyone knows any shops or anything looking for a mechanic or if anyone needs some mechaincal help or work let me know please. My phone number is 928-581-1066 and my name is Kenny. Also I have some parts for sell listed on the classifieds here on tuners if anyone is interested.

Or if anyone can get me a job anywhere doing anything, that would be really cool. I am a hard worker and will do what I have to to pay the bills.

Not relevant to you moving to San Diego, but I have a question if you don't mind me asking. Why would you move before you have a job? Just kinda seems backwards doesn't it or am I not seeing the full picture. I hope someone helps you, just think if you looked for a job first it may work out before you even move?

I live in Yuma Arizona right now where it is like 120 degrees and I lost my job because my boss tried to get me to pay for a part that was broke on a car, that I didn't break it was broken before I started working on the car. Unless someone can tell me how you break an axle pulling a hub away from the axle. I also lived at the shop I was working at so I also lost my place to stay. So I am homeless in 120 degree weather, and there is no work here, as I had been looking 2 months prior to this happening because I only got paid $300 a week for working 14 to 16 hour shifts, 7 days a week. That is why I am going moving to San Diego, I would rather be homeless in the weather there than here trying to find a job.

Also are there any DSM meets in San Diego? If so when and where are they?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back