The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Movin to Rancho Cucamonga

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck_3

20+ Year Contributor
May 18, 2002
Juneau, Alaska
well im in phoenix now and i will be done with my school in october and im moving to rancho cucamonga a week after i grad. to go to volkswagen academy at uti until january...i was just wonderin if anybody lives in or around there and could give me a heads up what its like...like whats there to do and is it a pretty safe place? also any car meets around there pref. dsm meets cuz i should have mine before january :)

Rancho is alright, growing fast, but it's safe. Ontario Mills is close (great big mall/movies). Fontana is close too (California Speedway/drag racing) Pick up a DSM and hit us up when you get here.

sorry, but everytime i hear that name i think of the movie Next Friday :thumb:

haha me too! so now when i tell people where im movin they are like wheres that? so i say well have you seen next friday? if they say no i say oh well somewhere in california

My brother just moved down to RC like a week ago to go to UTI hes looking for a roomate u should hit him up

I live in rancho, where abouts are you moving to in rancho? Its apretty nice neighborhood though, no real problems, though it gives the cops an excuse to hassle you for exhaust tickets and other bs. Im a tech for toyota btw, have you found a job out here yet? Hit me up when you get into town if you want to meet up with some fellow car guys to hang out. [email protected]
Shaun

thats tight man.. im planning on moving to rancho 2.. im going to uti and planning to get into the volkswagen school.. LOL well this might be late but hah im bored just looking at forums LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back