The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

montana dsm roll call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevnasty

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 27, 2008
kalispell, Montana
all right guys i em trying to see how man dsmer are in montana and are interested in doing a run to washington in the summer to one of the larger dsm meets down there i just moved beck from washington to montana if you wont to see what meets are like down there go to dsmtuners regional pacific northwest and go to the video,member videos and look for the lynwood meets video and take a look at it meets get pretty big cook out and stuff like that so if you are interested in seating up a cruise to washington let me know.
thanks guys dsm Trev:dsm::talon::laser::thumb:

I'm in Montucky and would love to show up for a meet...lots of open roads and lots of mountains...and beer...

right on man well get all the bozemen dsmer together and we will see what we can do

wow only 324vr4,me and urban_s that it for montana weak sh#t guys well i guess that better then none LOL peace dsm Trev :dsm::talon::laser::thumb:

There many more members in Bozeman...let alone Montana...start something here in this state and I bet more people would happily be involved in a coastal trip! How's the scene up in Kalispell?! Are the roads even "dry" or clean!? We just got a crap load of snow down in Bozo...I think winter's finally here now...

hay guys i em working on get a meets put together just trying to get my 1g running right be for i make the meet offical but i will update as i get stuff figured out :hellyeah::rocks::thumb: and yes the road are very nice in kalispell 324vr4

hay and if anyone is in kalispell and has a datalogger and would like to help me out with why my car is being stupped that would be cool i think the problem is the ebay special fpr

Excellent...Great roads here too...I'm still working with some friends on locating a coolant leak. I'm thinking the turbo took a dump but that's best case scenario..leak down test passed but one more test with compression and I'll know for sure if its the HG or not...if it passes its gotta bet he turbo...sooner or later we'll be ready to fly...Keep us Montucky folks notified on when and where...

ok guys i wont to set up a meets in zoo town so i can meet everyone and then set up something later on to make a run to seattle.ok so were is a good meeting place in zoo town maybe a lake and some bbq pits or something i have no idea becuse i dont live in zoo town so i will need some help here and this can be an any car meet the more the maryer dsm hondas nissan yota's i just wont in the ends of thing to have a lot of car come with me to washington this summer so tell me whats up later TREVER :thumb: ps all of montana is invited if you can make the drive to zoo town aka missoula when we figure out a date and time

Hey fellers whats up. Im in billings, have a few friends here too. I have a stock 95 GSX and my good budd has two gvr4's one is a mild tuned mint cond gvr4 and the other is a full blown racer built by ams.

hay velcro nice to meet you so no one has anything for me in missoula WTF

I'm from Billings and went to school in Bozeman... :)

Off topic, but if any of you guys know of a fairly stock 1g AWD you should let me know. I'm looking for one for my little brother (he lives in Billings).

I would be down for a meeting. I have a datalogger cable...But some one(ie trvnasty) broke my laptop with the serial port.

I would be down for a meeting. I have a datalogger cable...But some one(ie trvnasty) broke my laptop with the serial port.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa :nono: i think my wife said she broke it

Off topic, but if any of you guys know of a fairly stock 1g AWD you should let me know. I'm looking for one for my little brother (he lives in Billings).

One of my buddies has a 94 tsi awd (stock), it does have a spun berring though.
Oh and i better not forget, it is an AT :(

I'm game for a meet, but idk about driving to Missoula.

One of my buddies has a 94 tsi awd (stock), it does have a spun berring though.
Oh and i better not forget, it is an AT :(

I'm game for a meet, but idk about driving to Missoula.

Oh yeah, and it needs to be manual. :) Thanks though.

Not sure how I missed this thread, I'm in Glendive atm (eastern montana ftl). Originally from Bozeman though! :thumb:

Check Craigslist.com. Right now there is a 92 Laser AWD, I wanna say its 201motels car, but that is just a guess. They are asking $2500 and it's in Missoula. It is a 5 speed!

Check Craigslist.com. Right now there is a 92 Laser AWD, I wanna say its 201motels car, but that is just a guess. They are asking $2500 and it's in Missoula. It is a 5 speed!

I think I just saw that one the other day on there. I'll pass it along to him. Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back