The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Mississippi meet anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i dont know i would like to have a meet this would be my first meet i purchased the car in march i finally get to drive it now it has been broke since i got it now i would love to participate in a meet maybe it dont even know where really any ideas?

Hey im down. i live in pascagoula, i am still workin on my2g, but ill go to a meet for sure

Im trying to get a few people together but most defintly im down for a meet jason lives close and drew has a 2g anyone else you know id like to start getting together im in the process os working on mine.

I stay about 15min. from bay st. louis and my car should be down with surgery hopefully sometime this week. I wouldnt mind the drive to meet some dsm friends.

I live in Clinton, I'm about 4 hours away from Ocean Springs. My 1G has never made a trip that long... it could be a good test I suppose. Scratch me in as a strong maybe. The car was built by myself and a friend of mine, we would likely both be coming if we can make it.

Would like to hook up with some people that are DSM tuner fans and or owners like to swap numbers I have a wedsite that I just recently started on Facebook called Mitsubishi Tuners like and join page to help me grow my website also quicker that being on one single site where you cannot communicate with friends and see posts quickly

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back