The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

For Sale Misc 2Gb and 4G64 parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinscho

Proven Member
Jun 16, 2017
Bangor, Pennsylvania
I have a few parts lying around from recent projects that I no longer need. Everything is best offer, buyer pays shipping and paypal fees.

2G rear brake calipers - one caliper (I believe it's the Passenger side) has a broken bleeder valve. I made zero attempts at getting it out as I had 2 sets of calipers and just slapped the other one on instead.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Full rear drum brake setup - no idea if anyone even wants these, figured I'd offer them up as I converted to rear discs. Hubs are off of a donor car (I kept my brand new ones when I completed the swap) so I do not know the condition of them, however there is no noticeable drag or noise when they are spun. Shoes are in decent shape, and the parking brake cables have zero issues beyond the rusted hangers that broke off.

Cruise control motor - works fine, I deleted cruise control when I needed to make room for an oil catch can.

Set of amber front marker lights for a 2Gb - one lens has a scratch and some paint on it, again, made no effort to clean them up as I swapped them for smoked lenses when I bought the car.

Set of stock injectors for a 4G64. These need a good cleaning and new o-rings.

I also have a 3 piece rear spoiler in Northstar White (stock spoiler from the Spyder GS. I can only find one side mounting plate, no idea where the other one went), a passenger side airbag in black that's in ok shape (some peeling, not as bad as most I've seen), and a 2G steering wheel (not leather wrapped).

Again, make me offers, I just want this stuff out of my already cluttered workspace in my garage.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back