Mil-spec fuse-box relocation release, its Official...

Posted by OHM_Racer, Mar 1, 2017

Please Support Boostin Performance
  1. OHM_Racer

OHM_Racer Supporting Vendor

Joined Jul 4, 2014
    el paso, Texas
    Hey guys,

***Here is the list so far...

1. Dustin Becker (Completed) Engine & Fuse-box Harness
    2. Chase (Completed) Engine & Fuse-box Harness
    3. Kenny Dixon (Completed) Engine & Fuse-box Harness
    4. Kevin Cleveland (Completed) Engine Harness
    5. John Obanion (Completed) Engine Harness
    6. Cody Gorecki (Completed) Engine & Fusebox Harness
    7. Aaron Greichunos (Completed) Engine & Fusebox Harness
    8. Andre (Completed) Engine & Fuse box Harness
    9. Fabricio Fabri (in progress) Engine harness
    10. Alexiii
    11. Lucas mcCoy
    12. Jeff Pappenfus
    13. Proformance
    14. Levi Kaelin Sill
    15.Zach Mendiola
    16. Jesus
    17.Louis Godschylde777 (Not yet verified)
    18. Tyler Payne (Not yet verified)
    19. Ricky Nichols (Not yet verified)

If you want to be in the list, don't worry we wont keep your money holding, a deposit is not required, we would go down the list and if you are not ready you are moved one person down, also if you change you mind, no worries just email me to remove you from the list. :thumb:

Is really hard to match usernames with emails, so please make sure you mention who you are in here so i can add you to the list if i haven't done so.***

Excited to announce the release of this harness. :D

Unfortunately, we can only build one at a time so Email before ordering!!!

admin@Ohm-racing.com

Stage 2: $1249

The OHM Racing Plug & Play Stage 2 Fuse-box glove-box relocation Wire Harness offers Mil-Spec Tefzel wire ranging from 10AWG to 22AWG and brand new pins, seals and connectors. The Teflon coated wire is loomed with Raychem DR-25 heat shrink protection, and Raychem ES-4 adhesive lined junctions. Each brand new connector is crimped with pneumatic heads to ensure an OEM crimp, and labeled with a identification labels. All heavy interference circuits are protected and grounded properly and no soldering is used at all on this harness (soldering can crack on vibration) only KET open barrel splicing everywhere its needed covered with adhesive heat-shrink as well. we even took the time to label every single wire for you.

The harness is 100% quality tested pin to pin, and Hi-pot tested before shipment.

The stock fender OEM boot is recommended to use to prevent any debris or water to get into your cabin.

Harness Connector list:

Passenger side:

• Headlight
    • Turn signal
    • Side marker (removed if requested)
    • Motor fan
    • Physical ground

Driver side:

• Headlight
    • Turn signal
    • Alternator (removed if requested)
    • Physical ground

Inside cabin

• Fuse-box in glovebox area (plastic core required)
    • Remote engine harness connector
    • Alternator relay
    • (6) under-dash connectors

Extras options

• A/C dyer, A/C Fan and other components to retain you’re A/C are an extra $135

IMG_3639.png

Stage 3: $1489

Email before ordering.

The Mil-Spec OHM Racing Plug & Play fuse-box relocation Quick disconnect Wire Harness offers Mil-Spec Tefzel wire ranging from 10AWG to 22AWG and brand new pins, seals and connectors. The Tefzel coated wire is loomed with Raychem DR-25 heat shrink protection, 2 Raychem boots, 2 Amphenol round connectors, and Raychem ES-4 adhesive lined junctions. Each brand new connector is crimped with pneumatic heads to ensure an OEM crimp, and labeled with a identification label. All heavy interference circuits are protected and grounded properly and no soldering is used at all on this harness (soldering can crack on vibration) only KET open barrel splicing everywhere its needed covered with adhesive heat-shrink as well, we even took the time to label every single wire for you.

The harness is 100% quality tested pin to pin, and Hi-pot tested before shipment.

A plate is recommended for each fender to mount the Amphenol connectors.

Harness Connector list:

Passenger side:

• Headlight
    • Turn signal
    • Motor fan
    • Physical ground
    • Amphenol Nickel plated 15 pin quick disconnect plug

Driver side:

• Headlight
    • Turn signal
    • Alternator (removed if requested)
    • Physical ground
    • Amphenol Nickel plated 15 pin quick disconnect plug

Inside cabin

• Fuse-box in glovebox area (plastic core required)
    • Remote engine harness connector
    • Alternator relay
    • (6) under-dash connectors
    • (2) Amphenol Nickel plated 15 pin quick disconnect receptacles

Extras options

• A/C dyer, A/C Fan and other components to retain you’re A/C are an extra $145

Image-568x725.jpg

We also carry most performance parts from this brands and more for DSM community, so if you need anything we will get you the best price possible if the harness is purchased in conjunction.

Untitled-1-500x460.png

Thank you for supporting Us! :thumb:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  2. mitsumikey

mitsumikey Proven Member

Joined Mar 18, 2007
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Definitely among my next purchases my inferior first attempt at this was a failure and I am pumped not to have to fix it !

What about fog lights and horns and such?? I need to look at my harness I feel like a few things are missing here? Id like to also keep those. I'm good with AC deletes, want both fans though, and looks like oil pressure sensors are also gone but that's what aftermarket gauges are for...
    Hood switch was this circuit too? mine was already gone anyways LOL, and factory no ABS gsx here there isn't even a provision for the fuse :D

My DSM:
  3. OHM_Racer

Joined Jul 4, 2014
    el paso, Texas

Hey Mickey

This harness was design for people that want to delete most of the unnecessary stuff, most of the stuff can be added of course but we prefer not to. Things like oil sensor is so unreliable/inaccurate that we do not put it on our harness, but we can add an aftermarket sensor in the harness to connect to your gauge with no problem.

Here is a list of what we can do.

Foglights (optional).
    Hood switch (optional).
    Horn (optional).
    Oil sensor gauge unit (optional, but aftermarket recommended).
    Oil light sensor/dummy light (useless, not recommended).

4. mitsumikey

mitsumikey Proven Member

Joined Mar 18, 2007
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Perfect guys good to know :) cant wait for this one make my headache a breeze! Probably will add fogs, horn and aftermarket guage(s). you were on par with what I was already doing otherwise, except I rerouted the stock one and used solder and another spare harness of OEM wire and fudged up a ground connection or something somewhere. Can call me Mike, Mikey just flowed in my user name ;)
    Silly side note headlight must be all three bubs, I'm sure that's what you guys must have done looks like that is what is pictured as 2 accessory harnesses.

My DSM:
  5. DSM_GSX01

DSM_GSX01 Proven Member

Joined Jul 27, 2011
    La Junta, Colorado
    These are all the sensors i didnt see in picture on website. Correct me if i am wrong. All this is gone on my 2g. Placed order tonight for haness yesssssss. I cant wait. Thank you guys
    1.Horn switch
    2.Oil switch
    3. All ac stuff
    4. No heater stuff
    5. Dummy light (if wanted)
    6.power steering.
    7.side markers (if wanted)
    8. hood switch

My DSM:
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Drag Race Build

manual
  6. mitsumikey

mitsumikey Proven Member

Joined Mar 18, 2007
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Off the top of my head your wrong because the heater stuff should be all on the dash harness. Most ac stuff is also dash harness but not all. Otherwise correct

My DSM:
  7. OHM_Racer

Joined Jul 4, 2014
    el paso, Texas

Thank is correct most of that stuff is in the engine and dash harness.

I just PMed you Dustin.

8. OHM_Racer

Joined Jul 4, 2014
    el paso, Texas

Sorry about that Mike. :oops:

I don't really understand your side note though, could you rephrase it for me?

9. mitsumikey

mitsumikey Proven Member

Joined Mar 18, 2007
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Haha for some reason I felt the need to check that there were 6 wires total for 2 low beams, high beams, and blinkers. Just my ocd making me say silly things I guess.

Was also pointing out it looks like you made the ls/rs as sub harnesses to your fusebox harness which is a great touch as apposed to the once piece design I tried routing from the cabin across the firewall and up each fender

My DSM:
  10. Critic4Du3ce

Critic4Du3ce Proven Member

Joined Apr 7, 2010
    Ny, New Jersey
    I'm assuming tail lights are apart of another harness?

11. mitsumikey

mitsumikey Proven Member

Joined Mar 18, 2007
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    should be on that harness from that fuse box to the drivers cabin box where another harness runs to the rear for blinkers and lights and brake lights. What about reverse lights OHM? I have a few other street needs to verify from fuse box to fuse box. no rear wiper, antenna, defog on my car tho. Alot of wires run from box to box I didnt think about... time to take a look...
    What box to box wiring is retained/removed is important info...
    all fuses and relays in your fuse box should be in question for retainability if not listed since connections are made to the rest of the car at the cabin fuse box and engine harness
    • "(6) under-dash connectors" ??

So final question would be about the compatibilty of unmentioned systems in that fuse box -power windows, tail lights, hazards, radio, and room lamp. wiring to the engine relay and harness unaltered?
    Could they be left alone if necessary, and need to be unhacked and in already working order? or are they apart of new wiring added?

Also appears we need to wire in our heavy guage main power for battery and alternator which makes sense for various relocations

My DSM:
  12. Archer Fabrications

Archer Fabrications Supporting Vendor

Joined May 9, 2011
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Sweet now i know who to call when i eff up mine, still sitting in a box with all the un needed connectors hacked off, havnt even unloomed to start removing the cut wires LOL.

If for some reason i gave up do you offer a core discount for sending a harness? Then again new everything isnprobably better

My DSM:
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Drag Race Build

11.128 @ 132.5 MPH
  13. str95tsi

str95tsi Proven Member

Joined Jun 19, 2014
    Eugene/springfield, Oregon
    So what do I have to do to get on the list?

My DSM:
  14. DeadlyAKrunna47

DeadlyAKrunna47 Proven Member

Joined Jul 9, 2009
    Seattle, Washington
    What if the alternator is relocated?

My DSM:
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Street Build

GT35   manual
  15. sixfourbolt

sixfourbolt Probationary Member

Joined Nov 27, 2008
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Awesome product fellas and I'll be all over this soon. Seems like there's a good bit of unanswered questions and possible options though:

-Alternator relocation
    -Dual fuel rail accommodation
    -fuel injector plug preference
    -6 bolt in a 2g cas harness integrated option
    - standalone ecu plug preference
    -1g thermostat housing plug accommodations

That's all I can think of at the moment although I'm sure I'm missing a few...but like OP said, any and everything associated with the fuse box should yield options.

iugrad92turbo likes this.
  16. 95eclipser

95eclipser Proven Member

Joined Feb 3, 2006
    Manassas, Virginia
    Does this new harness replace the lead to the radio adapters, for aftermarket radios?

My DSM:
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Street Build

464 whp   379 lb/ft
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

10.920 @ 133.900 MPH
  17. OHM_Racer

Joined Jul 4, 2014
    el paso, Texas

Let us know if we can help, we don't offer any core discounts, we prefer to use new parts to prevent problems for both ends.

We can make that that connector longer for you.

Everything you mentioned are extra option that can be requested, its nothing to crazy, just longer or shorter lengths with different connectors. ect

That would be a different harness, the dash harness to be more specific.

Hey Mike sorry for the late reply we are very busy lately.

Alot of what you are mentioning is part of the dash harness, and things like power windows, power locks and tailights ect are already build in on our harness, even though they are not part of it entirely, other than the taillights.

We would only remove essential things like that if asked to do so.

Hope my response is not confusing to you, and if you have any questions let me know.

On a side note: I was lurking around in your build thread, very nice restoration you are doing there. :thumb:

mitsumikey and chinola69 like this.
  18. OHM_Racer

Joined Jul 4, 2014
    el paso, Texas
    Here is the list so far...

1. Dustin Becker (in process)
    2. Kenny Dixon
    3. Tyler Payne
    4. Chase
    5. Kevin Cleveland
    6. Ricky Nichols

If you want to be in the list, don't worry we wont keep your money holding, a deposit is not required, we would go down the list and if you are not ready you are moved one person down, also if you change you mind, no worries just email me to remove you from the list. :thumb:

Is really hard to match usernames with emails, so please make sure you mention who you are in here so i can add you to the list if i haven't done so.

chinola69, iugrad92turbo and str95tsi like this.
  19. mitsumikey

mitsumikey Proven Member

Joined Mar 18, 2007
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    I haven't kept a good log on here but the early days is covered. I have all my pics organized should I choose to start covering the build 2.0 from chassis up at some point. The restart build is only just beginning at least I have a good chunk of parts. but much more in mind including your harnesses when I have a full mock up idea being assembled and built with what I do and don't still need and any additions/conversions. Have a 6 bolt mostly built to swap in too.

My DSM:
  20. T is for TURBO

T is for TURBO Proven Member

Joined Jan 15, 2005
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Oh my. How did I miss this thread?

My DSM:
    1996 Eagle Talon TSi

Street Build

50trim   manual
  21. Rey602

Rey602 Probationary Member

Joined Mar 16, 2017
    surprise, Arizona
    that's awesome :hellyeah:

22. Phudu2004

Phudu2004 Probationary Member

Joined Dec 14, 2016
    Wichita, Kansas
    Where are you located at? If close, I might just bring the car and talk to you in person, that way we get the specific details done. I'm not too familiar with this wiretuck so I got a lot to learn.

23. OHM_Racer

Joined Jul 4, 2014
    el paso, Texas
    We are not taking new orders unless on the waiting list for this harnesses, sorry.

Here is the list so far.

1. Dustin Becker (completed)
    2. Kenny Dixon (waiting for response)
    3. Tyler Payne
    4. Chase
    5. Kevin Cleveland
    6. Ricky Nichols
    7. Aaron Greichunos

chinola69 likes this.
  24. rabenne

rabenne Proven Member

Joined Apr 21, 2006
    Binghamton, New York
    You rock, I love to see this type of product coming onto the market! Which specification standard do you follow? I am just curious about the engineering behind the specifications. Thanks for your time and community support.

My DSM:
    1995 Eagle Talon TSi

Street Build

50trim   manual
  25. str95tsi

str95tsi Proven Member

Joined Jun 19, 2014
    Eugene/springfield, Oregon
    I'll be so happy to get my car running aging.
    And my wife thanks you as well.LOL
    We don't know what the car puts to the wheels yet.
    June 10th there is an open track day at oregon raceway park.
    I Hope the car in dune by then
    We have not driven it in years.
    Do you offer plates?
    I can make them just curious.
    Thank you so much for keeping our cars on the road and offering a great product.

My DSM:
    iugrad92turbo likes this.