The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Mighty Max build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boostedmm17

Proven Member
Feb 6, 2017
Lincolnton, North_Carolina
Okay so I understand everything else that's needed for this build except for this. Whats needed for the timing side of this build. It's a 8v 4g64 with a 63 head. Do I need the DSM motor mount for the timing pulleys? Or what? I know I need the 64 dohc belt from a galant. But what about the tensioner ECT.

All the timing stuff needs to be 4G63 and you need part of the mount I cut mine off so it doesn't stick thru the cover

Attachments

• 20161122_122836.jpg
    20161122_122836.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 98
No just get some adjustable 63 gears and degree the cams....I have some 64 gears that i put on but changed to the adjustable gears because I was not happy with the results when I checked them with the degree wheel.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back