The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Microtech LTX-8 Ecu with Engine Wiring harness questions ** IMPORTANT **

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ali_viento

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 26, 2007
Dubai, Asia
hi everybody,
i need help about my microtech ecu and engine wiring hanress plus im in the middle of my project .
i bought the microtech LTX-8 with complete engine wiring harness and sensors like AIT, 3bar Map sensor , coolant with dash logger for my mitsubishi 4g63 turbo engine , plus i also bought the MSD-DIS 2 and Coil On Plug of that works with this wiring and ecu on his car but when i bought it the seller of this item left the usa and i cant find him , Now i have many question about my wiring and LTX-8 .
first question is on the top of LTX-8 said "Race Use only Ecu" , is it true ? is it means that i can just use this ecu for Race cars , ### i want to use it on my street car . is it means that i dont have nice IDLE when im in traffic ? ### i cant find any plug for idle plus i think this ecu doesnt have the Knock retard sensor , is it true ? i already have the knock sensor on my 4g63 block .
another question that must important for me is i want to know the works of some wires plug that i labled on the picture , if anybody know anything about their wires and plug please let me know , i asked the questions besides the plugs .
About Dash logger : is it can show oil pressure ? or oil pressure error ?
about wide band : can i use my innovate XD-16 wideband with LTX-8 ECU ? i already bought the innovate XD-16 but i dont know where the wires place is on my wiring .
About methanol injection : is the LTX-8 can works with methanol injection unit automatically or not ?
for IDLE : please let me know how can i adjust the IDLE ?

there is some pics that you can check it :

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

if you need more pics , please just let me know that i will take them ASAP.
thank you for your time .

sir they cant help me about the some OEM engine wiring harness . i want to know the works of maked wires . they are really important for me .

You've posted this once before. I dont think anyone on here is going to be able to walk you through hooking everything up on your engine. Since you're a proven member, post this in the Engine Tuning & Management section.

I am using a microtech ltx8-s in my95 gsx and you have to utilize the auxillary functions as a knock sensor.I am using one auxillary as a knock sensor input and the second one as a 2 step option. They are fairly easy to wire up. go to microtechefi.com and go to their suppport banner at the top of their page. there you will see a page specifically for printing out wiring diagrams for specific ecu's and cars. They are color coded and show exactly where each wire should go. Hope that helpls with the confusion.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back