The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Michigan DSM OWNERS ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new to the site, just starting out with a 92' Talon Tsi AWD. awesome site!!!

Midland REPRESENT!!! I used to live there for 12 years...just moved out to G Rap ### my mother got married..... but im down almost wherever....i would stay away from east lansing though and no im not a girl haha

Well hopefully I will see you around sometime. I drive a red 1g eclipse with a black hood everyday so I am not hard to miss.

Paul- Please PM me when you guys get another WMDSM meet set up this spring, i've only been to one but it was a blast. My room mate also has a 1st gen (who you just sold an ECU to) so maybe he can come also.

Eric- My girlfriend and one of my best friends are from Beaverton and they HATE the town with a passion. Is it really that bad?! :)

Marquette,MI
gotta love the UP and lots and lots of snow

I know of him. the guy i bought my car from lived in escanaba and he was pretty good friends with him. I ask Bill from time to time if I have any problems with my car but thats about it

i live out the good ol hick town of birch run, kinda one of a kinda out here haha

Heeey michigan DSMers!!!! I'm certainly glad to be back on the scene after a long and boost-less winter. I'm bringing my car out from storage tomorrow, and just curious as to whether anybody has signed onto any meets yet or anything in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, anywhere!!! If not, what yall think about getting something started maybe next weekend? Most tracks have started opening up now!!! Reply or PM me if anybody would be interested!!

Ben :talon:

Heeey michigan DSMers!!!! I'm certainly glad to be back on the scene after a long and boost-less winter. I'm bringing my car out from storage tomorrow, and just curious as to whether anybody has signed onto any meets yet or anything in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, anywhere!!! If not, what yall think about getting something started maybe next weekend? Most tracks have started opening up now!!! Reply or PM me if anybody would be interested!!

Members of Michigan DSM went to opening day today at Milan Dragway.
Plenty of future meets being planned.

MIDSM

:thumb:

Hey Ben. We have a West Michigan meet next month in Kalamazoo.

www.wmdsm.com - 2008 Calendar of Events

My whole family is from negaunee....bascially marquette but yea ill be up there in the summer for sure (im always up at my cottage up there....Witch Lake? You no it? Near Eskie)

Ya i know where witch lake is i drive past it when i go home. I live in crystal Falls but go to school in Marquette

Ben, we need to try and set up a Lansing / EL meet this season also. I've been seeing alot more DSMs (mostly 2nd gens) around our parts. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back