The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G messing around under the dash now no blinkers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtrider412

5+ Year Contributor
Jan 7, 2018
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
was cleaning up and wire tying wires to look a little nicer under my dash now blinkers don't work. hazards work but not blinkers. 1991 eclipse. is the hazard flasher the same one for the normal blinkers too ? thanks in advanced for any help

I lost my cover to my kick panel fuse cover i got to print out a picture of the cover some how

all fuses good, hazard flashers work have power to the combination switch but no normal blinkers . they worked last time I had the car running now I did a few unrelated wiring things so not sure if related but like I said I have power to the plug for the column switch when the hazard button is pushed a few of the pins in the plug blink on my test light but when I plug it into the female side that goes to the column side of the plug only the headlights work

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back