The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Megasquirt Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeattleMovieCars

Probationary Member
May 31, 2017
Renton, Washington
I'll start off with acknowledging that there are plenty of threads in the Tech sections pertaining to Megasquirt and the tuning therein, however...
I'm not that good with the tuning stuff... but I did get the licensing purchased and whatnot.
My question is this... (understanding that I intentionally posted this in the regional subcategory)
Is there anyone near me (Renton or surrounding areas) who is proficient in Megasquirt (mine is v2.2) that would be willing to meet up and help me get familiarized with it and show me how to get my laptop connected to it? I have everything hooked up and ready to roll. Just need a helping knowledgeable hand and guidance.

There are beverages including beer and/or spirits of your choosing, pizza, steak fresh from the grill, 1/3lb Angus beef burgers, and other negotiable incentives available at your disposal.
I'd really appreciate the help.
Thank you!
-Chris

I can probably find you somebody...the man that fixed my MSII issue is now way too busy to take on new projects but he knows a TON of other experts so I'll ask who he'd recommend...

Welp... by sheer dumb luck, I found out TODAY, that mine is a Megasquirt 1 V2.2.
...if that helps any?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back